ARE YOU ALREADY INTO THERMOMIXING? Castilian Soup, Vitello Tonnato, Gyros Kefalonia, or Tuscan Rabbit Stew - these are only some delicious examples of Mediterranean Recipes that Maria del Carmen Martin-Gonzales, longtime author of "Cocina tu misma con Thermomix", a Spanish Thermomix Mag, has compiled in this book. This collection is especially suited for Thermomix TM 5 and TM 31 and it will show you how to cook various dishes from the Mediterranean Cuisine in a very new and fun way. It includes a variety of starters and soups as well as delicious main courses and refined desserts. Discover your Mediterranean soul and enjoy new culinary experiences with your Thermomix and our mixtip(p)s!
Ebooka przeczytasz w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Liczba stron: 44
Odsłuch ebooka (TTS) dostepny w abonamencie „ebooki+audiobooki bez limitu” w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Math. Lempertz GmbH Hauptstraße 354 53639 Königswinter Germany Tel.: +49 2223 90 00 36 Fax: +49 2223 90 00 [email protected]
©2016 Mathias Lempertz GmbH
All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanic, without permission from the publisher.
This cookbook has been written to the best of our knowledge and in good faith. Neither publisher nor author assumes any responsibility for unintentional reactions or adverse effects arising from processing of the ingredients. The brand “Thermomix” is legally protected and is exclusively used as part of the recipes. We shall not be liable for damages to persons or equipment arising from the preparations and cooking of the dishes. Read and follow the application notes in the instruction manual of your Thermomix.
Cover picture: Fotolia Editors: Philipp Gierenstein, Laura Liebeskind Layout: Christine Mertens Translation: Christina Meuser
Photos: © fotolia: tony_7840, Printemps, Alvaro German Vilela, Harald Biebel, dulsita, tycoon101, Titarenko, Brigitte Bonaposta, cook_inspire, Barbara Pheby, shaiith, Dar1930, nito, A_Lein, pieropoma, al62, marysckin, HLPhoto, fahrwasser, mackoflower, FomaA, vpardi, al62, Visions-AD, Doris Heinrichs, DURIS Guillaume, Giuseppe Parisi, agneskantaruk, Marzia Giacobbe, M.studio, beto_chagas, ld1976, asab974, Angel Simon, vaso, Natika, VRD, ANADEL, Eskymaks, ExQuisine © shutterstock: Pitchayarat Chootai
Cover © fotolia: Monkey Business, Noam, vpardi, azurita, Eddie, Dar1930, aisafot, nito
the Thermomix is not just an ordinary kitchen appliance, the Thermomix is passion for cooking!
Just like you, we have caught that Thermomix fever and we would like to enrich the Thermomix community with that collection of recipes of authentic dishes, helping you to enlarge your cooking capabilities even further! So we would like you to follow us on a culinary roundtrip through the South of Europe. Discover your Mediterranean soul and enjoy new culinary experiences with your Thermomix in a quick and easy way. Yes, cooking can be that simple!
On more than 100 pages this cookbook contains a large number of recipes from the Mediterranean that can be cooked with a Thermomix type TM 5 or TM 31 in a very short time. So, you are looking for refined starters tasty soups or salads like a Minestrone, a Castilian Soup or a Vitello Tonnato, main courses like a Tuscan rabbit stew, Spaghetti Carbonara or Gambas al Ajillo and Crema Cappucissimo, or Coffee Almond Biscuits for dessert? It‘s all in this book and a lot more!
Whether you are planning a fancy four-course menu or an evening for two - with our recipes and your Thermomix it’s no problem at all. Simply take your time for your guests, the Thermomix does the cooking, and we provide the dishes.
Publisher, Edition Lempertz
• For whipping cream chill cream and mixing bowl. Get your mixing bowl cooled by crushing ice with it and then remove crushed ice. Besides being cool, the mixing bowl has to be clean and free of grease as well.
• If there is enough time, simply put the mixing bowl in the fridge for a couple of hours. That is the easiest way to get it cool and ready for whipping cream and beating egg whites.
• For beating egg whites with the Thermomix the mixing bowl must be free of grease!
• While beating egg whites stiffly always add 1 pinch of salt. For more than 4 egg whites add 2 pinches of salt.
• The best way to store your butterfly wisk is in the freezer.
• Do not select a speed higher than level 4 when using the butterfly whisk!
• Heat milk or cream to a maximum of 90°C. It might boil over with the Thermomix working for a longer period of time
• For grinding solid ingredients like chocolate or bread use the turbo mode.
• Cooking a meal without chopping the ingredients first, use speed 1.
3 sage leaves
20 g dill
20 g rosemary
20 g thyme
40 g parsley
2 bay leaves
500 g sea salt, coarse grained
10 g oregano
1. Put all ingredients in the mixing bowl and chop for 50 seconds/speed 10.
2. Spread herb-salt-mix on two baking trays and dry them in the oven at 70°C for about 3 hours.
Tysiące ebooków i audiobooków
Ich liczba ciągle rośnie, a Ty masz gwarancję niezmiennej ceny.
Napisali o nas:
Nowy sposób na e-księgarnię
Czytelnicy nie wierzą
Legimi idzie na całość
Projekt Legimi wielkim wydarzeniem
Spotify for ebooks