This condensed code and syntax reference book presents the Raku (formerly known as Perl 6) scripting language in a well-organized format designed to be used time and again. It contains an easy-to-read and use guide to Raku for software application development.
Using this book will give you a feel for the language, as well as an introduction to the different features (such as object-oriented programming) that make Raku such a unique language. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out history lessons, or witty stories in this book.
Perl 6 Quick Syntax Reference is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any developer new to Raku.
What You Will Learn
- Use Raku expressions and operators
- Work with Raku data access and persistent data
- Process complex data structures available in Raku
- Work with functions, modules, and more
- Use Raku classes, roles, and traits
- Take advantage of regular expressions and grammars using Raku
- Use the Unicode standard to its full extent in your scripts
Who This Book Is For
Those new to Raku who have at least some programming experience in any scripting language.