Build and deploy an attractive, user-friendly web or mobile application in one day or less using Oracle’s new, low-code development tool: Visual Builder Cloud Service.
Today’s IT world is fast-paced, and the ability to rapidly deliver running code is the most crucial and sought-after skill a developer can have. Oracle has brought together their enterprise experience, advanced usability knowledge, and their best cloud engineering to produce an innovative platform giving developers unprecedented productivity.
You will learn how to use all aspects of Oracle Visual Builder Cloud Service to build web or mobile applications. Using the fully browser-based development environment, you’ll gain experience with all the modern user-interface components that the tool offers for a visual, user-interface-driven, development approach. You'll also see how to use the integrated data management capabilities and existing REST data services to store your data, and learn how to easily transfer applications to a test/staging environment and later to production, while continuing to develop the next version in the development environment.
What You'll Learn
- Build great-looking web and mobile applications in a browser-based, visual design environment
- Manage multiple concurrent application versions from development through staging and production
- Define business objects with validation logic for application-specific data
- Communicate with, and draw data from, existing REST web services
- Use Visual Builder Cloud Service to expand Oracle SaaS solutions
Who This Book Is For
Developers at all expertise levels as well as business professionals and UX designers with an interest in using IT to quickly solve simple business problems. Because this tool is based on a modern low-code approach, no prior programming experience is necessary to benefit from the book.