This quick C# 7 guide is a condensed code and syntax reference to the C# programming language, updated with the latest features of C# 7.3 for .NET and Windows 10. It presents the essential C# 7 syntax in a well-organized format that can be used as a handy reference.
C# 7 Quick Syntax Reference, you will find a concise reference to the C# language syntax: short, simple, and focused code examples; a well laid out table of contents; and a comprehensive index allowing easy review. You won’t find any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn-out history lessons, or witty stories. What you will find is a language reference that is concise, to the point, and highly accessible. The book is packed with useful information and is a must-have for any C# programmer.
What You Will Learn
- Discover what's new in C# 7.3 and .NET for Windows 10 programming, including out values, ref locals and returns, local functions, throw exceptions, and numeric literals
- Create lightweight, unnamed types that contain multiple public fields
- Create branching logic based on arbitrary types and values of the members of those types
- Nest functions inside other functions to limit their scope and visibility
- Throw expressions in code constructs that previously were not allowed
- Declare methods with the async modifier to return other types in addition to Task
- Use the new numeric literals found in C# 7.3 to improve readability for numeric constants
Who This Book Is For
Those with some experience in programming, looking for a quick, handy reference. Some C# or .NET recommended but not necessary.