Werewolves, Banshee, and much more in this fantasy thriller ebook!More than 10.000 Reads on Wattpad!A teenage boy needs to deal with a strange guy, who is a really aggressive werewolf. A lot of tension will explode between the two of them, forcing them to question what they really want.Meanwhile, the mysterious Arkalus has come to town, threathening all the people, and expecially werewolves.werewolf romance, werewolf horror, werewolf alpha, alpha romance, romance books, mystery ebooks"I love this book about werewolf, expecially because there is a lot of romance, mixed with a good share of horror. I loved expecially the Alpha, and how he manages to be totally sexy! I'd like books like those, because finding a romance book with a lot of mystery is difficult nowadays"Lorena Cawell"I've read many werewolves romance books in the past, but i liked this one much more because is well written, and full of sexual moments, both straight and gay. You will like it if you like romance, mystery of werewolves and fantasy ebooks
Ebooka przeczytasz w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Liczba stron: 78
Odsłuch ebooka (TTS) dostepny w abonamencie „ebooki+audiobooki bez limitu” w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Stiles was alone at home. He was thinking about Lydia, and what she told him last night.
- I wanna go on a date with you, Stiles- she told him, smiling.
He was very happy to hear it, but now he was terrified. He wanted to be sexy for her, but he didn't know what to wear and where to take her.
He decided to go out for a walk when the phone rang.
It was Derek.
Stiles waited a few moments to answer the phone. What could Derek want from him? After they had helped each other in some missions, they were not enemies anymore, but for sure they couldn't be called friends either. He was always so cocky with him, like he was better than Stiles.
- Stiles? - said Derek on the phone, with an angry voice.
- Hey Derek, what's up? - Answered Stiles, trying to be nice to him, as usual.
- Where the hell is Scott? I tried to reach him multiple times in the last hour! -
- He is not available now; he is busy with a girl-
- Damn! - Derek said - Well, I'm gonna handle the situation another way. Bye-
-Wait! - said Stiles - Can I help you? -
Derek stayed quiet for a couple of seconds.
- I don't know, Stiles, when you are involved things tend to get much more silly! -
- Come on, spit it out! -
- I need a place to crush tonight. I can't stay here, an old acquaintance of mine is looking for me. But I will figure it out, somehow, like I always do, by myself! -
Stiles started to think. After a few seconds, he decided.
- Wait, don't be so dramatic like always. You can stay at my place, if you want-
- This is the worst idea I've ever heard- Derek said
Stiles tone become a little angry.
- Why do you say that? Can't you just stop being so nasty and accept a friend help? -
- So, we are friends in this fantasy of yours?-
Stiles became really angry.
- Ok, goodbye Derek, I'm sick of your bad attitude. Find another place to crush, with some other REAL friends who are not me-
Derek was beginning to say something, but Stiles closed the conversation.
1 hour after, the doorbell ringed.
Stiles was in the living room, watching football with his father.
- Stiles, can you go and check who is it, please? I don't wanna miss the game! -
Stiles got up and went to the door. When he opened, he saw Derek with a small backpack.
It was raining outside, and he was completely wet. His deep eyes looked a little less scary than usual, but the thick black beard gave him an older look.
- Hi- said Derek, with a serious face.
- Hi! - replied Stiles, without saying anything else, waiting for him to talk.
- I decided to accept your offer- said Derek - If it's still on the table-
Stiles looked at him. He was taller than him, and he looked pretty imposing, but he realized that maybe he was trying to be more nice, this time.
After a few seconds, Stiles smiled.
- Of course, it is! Come in!-
Derek made a little, shy smile, which instantly vanished, to be replaced by its usual dark expression.
They went to the living room together.
- Hi, Mr. Stilynsky- Derek said, trying to be respectful.
- Hey!- he replied with an unfriendly tone, then looked at Stiles.
- Dad, can we host Derek for the night? He needs a place to stay-
Stylinsky was annoyed.
-Stiles, can I talk to you for a second? -
Stiles and his dad went in another room, while Derek waited there, uncomfortable.
- Why you want him to stay here? It's not your friend, and not a good person-
- Dad, why are you doing like that? He is in need, and I can't say no just like this. I have to help, you know this is who I am. And you're wrong, i think it's a nice guy, under that "I-wanna-kill-you-because-i'm- a-bad-guy coat-
Stylinksy expression softened a little. He was obviously proud of his son willingness to help other people.
- Ok, he can stay, but only for a night!-
He returned to the living room, where Derek was waiting with no patience.
- Listen, if it's a problem, I can find another place. Don't worry about it. It was a bad idea from the beginning-
- It's totally fine, let's go upstairs, so you can leave your bag!-
Derek followed him in silence, up to his room
They quickly got to Stiles bedroom.
He went in, and Derek slowly followed.
- You can use this bed- Stiles said, pointing one of the two beds. They were distant from each other, but the room was small and crowded, so not so distant.
Derek left his bag on the bed, and then began to look at Stiles.
- And...what do we do now? It's early to go to bed-
Stiles looked at him, and smirked.
- I have a great idea! -
Derek gave him a hostile glance
- It will be another of your catastrophics ideas? -
Stiles went to the tv hang on the wall, and put on a tv series. Then it opened the closet, and took out of it two beers.
Derek smiled as Stiles when he handed him the beer. Stiles smiled back, and they sat on the bed to watch the show.
Derek started to drink a lot of beer.
- Go easy with that, you could get drunk easily, it's really strong beer, 13 grades-
Derek made an offended expression.
- Dude, I'm a sourwolf, I can handle it. And what about you fairy little princess? How can you take all that alcohol with your minute build? You will get totally drunk, and i will have to see your vomith! -
- You wouldn't believe how much i can handle. You may be stronger and taller than me, but I can beat you at drinking game-
It was clear that Derek didn't believe it. He laughed.
- Yes, you can dream, little princess-
Stiles made him a challenging face, and went to the closet where he kept two bottles of whisky closed.
Derek looked a little bit worried.
- How is possible that you have so much alcool? You are 18, not 21!-
Stiles ignored him.
He looked at Derek handsome face, and challenged him.
- Who manages to end this bottle and not vomit, will totally win! The other will have to make a penance, ok?-
Derek gave Stiles’ a ferocious smile with his big bearded jaw.
- I will end you-
- We'll see- Stiles said, beginning to drink.
Derek gave him a slap on Stiles shoulder, then said, between aggressiveness and joke.
-This little princess dare to challenge a wolf, I will wreck you!-
Stiles began to drink very fast, and Derek was impressed by it. He tried to keep up, but Stiles had already finished half of the bottle in less than 5 minutes.
- You will be unconscious very soon, if you keep that way!-
Stiles smiled, already drunk.
- While you are talking and not drinking, I'm thinking about your penance, Dear Derek- Stiles touched Derek shoulder., but he took the hand off him.
- Don't touch me, and don't call me Dear- He growled, drinking the scotch.
- Why you have to be always so rude, man?-
Derek tried to make a softer expression on his face.
- It's because you irritate me!-
Stiles had drank almost 3/4 of the bottle, and Derek was near the half, but in spite of that, Derek looked much more drunk than Stiles. He was sitting on the sofa, totally relaxed, and tilted his head a bit weirdly. Stiles looked at him, and stared at his massive body. It was so muscled, it scared him a little.
- I think I'm a little bit drunk!- Derek said, and then he begun to laugh wildly.
Stiles looked at him with a sweet glance.
- It's nice to see you laughing, for once. You are always sad-
Derek looked offended.
- I'm not always sad- He said, a little angry - It's just that I usually don't find people worthy of my attention-
- It's the all truth?-
Derek waited a second, then smiled a little, keeping drinking.
- Maybe I'm a little sad, after all-
Stiles put again an hand on Derek shoulder. This time, he looked badly at stiles, but didn't move the hand.
- It doesn't have to go that way. You can hang out with friends, and still being a badass sourwolf at the same time!-
Derek smiled a little bit, and said proudly.
- I'm a badass, am I not?-
Stiles smiled a lot.
- You are! And what about me?-
- You are a little princess with the face of a fawn!-
Stiles looked him bad, but then Derek continued to talk.
- But, for being a short pussy, I have to say that you are pretty good at being awesome-
Stiles was surprised, Derek tried to look another way.
- Do you really think that?-
Derek smiled a little bit.
- I never said I didn't respect you. I've always had. But I find it incredibly funny to mock at you and be nasty to you!-
- It's really reassuring! - Stiles said, and they both laughed.
- I wanna go outside, and do something crazy! I wanna piss in front of the school!-
Derek got up, but he looked very dizzy, and almost fall to the ground, because he was really drunk.
Stiles got up immediately, and he grabbed him by the shoulder from behind.
Derek noticed only a few seconds later, watched Stiles from very little distance, and smiled.
- Will you come to this adventure with me? Maybe if you show some balls doing this, I could even call you a legit friend of mine!-
Stiles smiled, then went to the closet and took out a little bottle of absinthe.
- Are you crazy, little mermaid bitch?-
- I'm a quarter irish, so I'm perfectly fine. You are a sourwolf, and a badass, from what i've heard from yourself, so it shouldn't be a problem!-
Derek gave him a threatening glance, but nodded. They went out of Stiles room with Stiles keeping up the big sourwolf, who was beginning to lean on him trusting him and enjoying his hangover. Stiles had never seen a more relaxed Derek
Derek and Stiles were outside the house, and Derek was laughing a lot. Stiles held him and partially hugged him. The strange thing was that Derek was hugging him too, keeping his big hand on Stiles nipple.
They started walking to get to the school.
- Derek, you look totally wasted right now!- Stiles said smiling.
Derek looked at Stiles, and exploded in a big laugh.
- Come on, I feel generous tonight. Tell me something about you, something personal- said Derek, looking at Stiles.
Stiles looked at his big green eyes, and watched carefully as his juicy lips were moving.
- Well, nobody knows this one. I was on the mountain with my father, and while I was on the grass, a goat approached me and tried to rape me-
Derek exploded in a louder laugh, holding Stiles more firmly. Stiles felt his musky, manly smell, and he found it good.
- So, basically did you just tell me you lost your virginity with a goat? Non-consensually?-
Stiles looked a little offended.
- I finally managed to get rid of the goat. I'm still virgin-
Derek looked surprised.
- I can't believe it. You and Lydia?-
Stiles looked a little sad.
- We are supposed to date tomorrow, but I don't think she really like me...I don't know.-
Derek saw that Stiles was sad, and hugged him more.
- Don't worry, you will find someone, little princess-
Stiles smiled at him, and Derek smiled back, quickly turning his expression in the usual dark one.
- This was nice of you, you know it?-
Derek showed a little embarrassment.
- It's alcohol fault- He joked.
- Now it's your turn- said Stiles, while they were still walking hugged.
Derek stayed quiet for a while, then started talking without looking Stiles in the eyes.
- I'm lonely. I transformed Boyd and Erica for this reason; I didn't want to be alone anymore. I know I'm the one who usually keeps people away, but it's not who I really am-
Stiles looked at him, very seriously.
- And who are you?-
Derek took the bottle of whisky he took, and took another big sip.
- What if I don't know who I am? What if i'm just a big sourwolf, and nothing more? -
Stiles stopped walking, and took Derek's hand.
He was surprised, and shocked. Stiles was in front of him, looking much shorter than Derek.
- You are more than that-
Derek was holding Stiles hands. He was embarrassed, but he didn't blench.
- You are a great guy who cares about people. You are smart, you have a big heart, and I'm sure you would be really funny if you just tried to. When I first knew you I thought " who is this asshole killer, we have to get rid of him ASAP". But after a while, I begun appreciating you. And it doesn't matter if you don't believe you are all these stuff, because I do believe it-
Derek was like paralyzed. He listened carefully at Stiles, and he didn't know how to feel. But he did know that the physical contact with him was very nice.
- I don't know what to say- he answered, getting a little closer to Stiles.
He smiled, and left Derek hand to drink, and he went a little back.
-You don't have to say anything. Just drink! -
Derek smiled, and without saying a word hugged Stiles in front.
He put his hairy arms around him, and he tightened the grip a lot.
Then, after a few seconds, he left him all of a sudden, and said enthusiastically.
- Now, let's go and piss in public, FRIEND-
Stiles was surprised.
- FRIEND? Are you serious?-
Derek threw a challenging glance at Stiles, as if he was partially joking.
- Half friend, half pussy. This way is more realistic!-
Stiles made a strange smile, and threw him a little punch on his arm.
Stiles and Derek were in front of the school. It was late night, and nobody was around.
- Come on, let's do it- Derek said. Stiles was surprised, the wolf was totally out of control, and he liked it.
- Derek, I don't know if I can do this. I would be super embarrassed-
Derek looked at him angrily and disappointed.
- I knew it. You don't have the balls-
Stiles was offended, but also uncomfortable.
- It's just that... I have problems getting naked in public. When we play with the softball team, I make showers with my underwear, not completely naked-
Derek looked at him, and laughed.
He got really close to Stiles, and put a hand on his neck, threatening him.
- Piss under the spotlight , over there. Or I will knockout you right now, before you get to make shit in your pants-
Stiles was terrified by the serious voice of Derek, and his massive white teeth.
- Ok, I will do it!-
Derek gave him a heavy pat on his shoulder, and Stiles made "Ahi"
Stiles went on, and when he was at a good distance from Derek, he began pissing around.
He was getting more comfortable, when Derek popped just behind him.
Stiles instantly got his dick inside the pants, not wanting Derek to see it.
Derek laughed, and looked him in the eyes, satisfied.
- Maybe you are not a pussy after all! -
Then, without saying anything, he put out of the fabric his dick, and began pissing.
Stiles couldn't help himself from glancing at it. It was thick and pulsating, full of urina. Fortunately, Derek didn't notice that Stiles was looking, because he was totally drunk.
After a few seconds, he closed his pants and looked at Stiles again.
At that moment, Stiles phone has begun to ring.
It was Scott.
- Stiles, Isaac is throwing a party at his house! Wanna come?-
Stiles was happy. Maybe Lydia would be at the party.
- Yeah Scott! See you in half an hour!-
Derek looked at Stiles, curious and intimidating.
- Who was on the phone?-
- It was Scott. Isaac is throwing a party, I think we should go there-
Derek looked pissed off. He had a frown in his handsome face, and his jaw was contracted.
- I don't know, Stiles. I think you should go, I can do something else in the meantime, or go to bed at your house, if it's not a problem for you-
Stiles tilted his head.
- No way. If you don't go, I won't go either. Come on, Derek...You know everybody!-
Derek wasn't sure. He was thinking, and he was still unstable because of the alcohol.
- I don't know, Stiles...-
Stiles showed a lot of confidence, and put an arm around Derek waist, and smiled at him.
Stiles was very happy to see that Derek looked much more comfortable now, when he touched.
- We are going. Period -
Derek looked at him, very surprised.
- Did you suddenly have your puberty and become a man?- said, joking with him.
- No, the truth is that I feel much more powerful when around you-
For Derek was like a punch in his face. Why would Stiles say stuff like that? What did it even mean?
- Ok, let's go to this party- he replied, ignoring what stiles just said.
They walked for nearly a mile together, laughing a lot. Derek was beginning to open up with the little guy, and it made him feel strangely good.
Derek and Stiles arrived to the party 10 minutes later.
They knocked at the door of Isaac's house, and he came to let them in with Scott.
- Hey Stiles- they said.
Isaac was confused.
- Derek, you are here too! I didn't expect that!-
Derek was uncomfortable; he said hi, and then didn't know what else to say, and put on his dark expression.
- We are drunk, guys- Stiles stepped in looking at Derek, and he was glad that Stiles took the word.
- We will be soon!- Scott said, while they were going in.
The room was full of young people, and Stiles knew many of them. Derek was next to him, looking around.
Stiles saw Lydia, and looked at Derek.
- Lydia is there, I'm gonna go and say hi to her, ok?-
Derek showed confidence.
-Sure, I'll go drink something in the meantime!-
Stiles went to Lydia, but while going he kept looking at Derek.
- Hey, Stiles!- Said Lydia, hugging him smiling - I'm glad to see you here-
Stiles smiled back.
- And I'm always glad to see you-
Lydia looked a little conflicted. Then, he kissed Stiles, unexpectedly.
Stiles was very surprised, but kissed Lydia back. Then she smiled at him.
- What was this for?- Stiles asked.
- Just shut up, Stiles. I like you, and I think you are the one-
He smiled, and took his hand.
In that moment, noticed that Derek was looking at him, but when he realized that Stiles crossed him staring, he looked somewhere else immediately. He kept drinking alone.
- Guys, let's play the game of the bottle!!- Isaac proposed, and many people were enthusiastic - We'll play a different version, where the possibilities are much more.
Derek stayed out of the circle of people who were sitting on the floor.
Scott went to Derek smiling.
- Come on, Derek, play with us!!-
Derek was a little uncertain, but finally made a little smile, and sat next to Scott. He looked at Stiles, who was next to Lydia, keeping her hand.
The twins started the game. Aiden rotated the bottle, and he kissed a girl of the second year of school.
- That was great- the girl said, and he smiled.
- Now it's your turn, Stiles!- Aiden said to him.
Stiles went in the center of the circle, and started rotating the bottle.
He noticed that Derek was paying a lot of attention to that.
The bottle stopped at Derek. Aiden decided what they had to do.
Stiles and Derek looked at each other, waiting to hear the decision, while Scott was laughing.
- Uhm- Aiden said - Derek, you will have to touch Stiles dick under his pants.
Derek was scandalized.
- Oh my god, I'm not gonna do this!- He protested.
Stiles was protesting too.
- Guys, a game is a game. You can't refuse- Isaac said.
Derek and Stiles looked at each other deeply for a second. Derek went next to Stiles, and looked him from up to down. Stiles's heart was beating a lot faster than usual, while Derek looked only annoyed.
Derek looked disgusted. He inserted his hand in Stiles pants, looking another way. In the meantime, everybody was laughing, which made Derek really mad.
He slipped the hand deeper, and suddenly he touched something. Derek's thick fingers moved a little to evaluate what he was touching. Stiles caught a glimpse of surprise in Derek's eyes, as if he was positively surprised.
Suddenly, Stiles's dick started moving, just in 2 seconds. Stiles was feeling things never felt, and they were huge emotions.
After 10 seconds, Derek took out his hand from Stiles's underwear. He looked disgusted, and sat back on the floor.
Stiles looked at Derek, and he looked him back. Stiles watched for a second Derek 's pants, and he noticed a bulge. Derek noticed that Stiles had seen that, and looked very embarrassed. Stiles looked another way immediately.
The game kept going on for many minutes, but Stiles and Derek didn't interact anymore.
In the meantime, Scott was flirting with a new girl, and Lydia was getting more and more closer to Stiles.
- Stiles, I wanna get out of here- she said, giving him a sexy look.
Stiles was euphoric.
- This is what I've always dreamed of!- he said, sincerely smiling.
She went on and begun to kiss him in a very passionate way.
He replied to the kiss with a lot of lust, and took Lydia by the hand.
They got up and prepared to leave the room.
Stiles looked at Derek. He was imperscrutable, and he didn't look like having much fun at that party.
When he noticed that Stiles was looking at him, he made a strange face; then he made a little smile.
Stiles smiled back, and he noticed something in Derek's eyes. He was the kindest expression he had ever seen on Derek's handsome face, and it was for him.
He got in another room with Lydia, and he began touching her body.
In the meantime, Derek was bored. He had come to that party only because Stiles wanted to, and he wanted to leave. He got up and left the room to go outside, and he was quite sad to notice that nobody was paying attention to him leaving.
Outside the house, he began smoking weed. After a minute a girl came out of the house too.
- Hey, beautiful stranger! - she said, clearly drunk.
- Hey- Derek said, without smiling, and contracting his big muscles. He didn't want to be disturbed, not by her.
- Can I kiss you?- she said.
Derek was about to say no, but then he thought that he had nothing to do, and it was absurd that Stiles was hanging with a girl, and he was alone. He didn't want to be alone.
- Ok- he said, and he followed her in her car. Derek was ready to fuck with that girl, like he had with many girls before, but he was thinking of something else at all.
That night he had opened more than ever with someone. He didn't know why, but he felt really comfortable talking with Stiles. He didn't want of think to what that could mean to him on a sexual level, but he knew that he wanted to hang out with Stiles more.
Stiles was kissing Lydia, but was thinking about Derek. He had seen how uncomfortable he was, and he didn't want to leave him alone at a party.
But there was something else. He wanted to spend time with Derek, even though he didn't know why. He always treated him so bad, but when he smiled at him, Stiles's heart made a jump.
- Lydia, I'm sorry but I have to go- he said - I don't feel very well, we can have our first date tomorrow, ok?-
She was confused, but smiled.
- I'm looking forward to it, Stiles. You are a very good kisser, I'm glad of that!-
Stiles smiled and got out of the room. He began to look for Derek.
- Scott, where is Derek?- Stiles said
He stopped kissing the girl, and answered.
- I think he went out! But what's the matter with you and Derek? Are you friends now?-
Stiles was embarrassed.
- He stays at my place. I know it's crazy, but I will explain you!!-
He laughed, and Stiles got out of the house.
- Derek! - he yelled - Derek!-
He began walking, and he went nearer to the car in which Derek was fucking with the girl. He was completely naked.
- Derek, are you ok? I left Lydia at the party, I wanted to see what you're doing!-
Derek heard Stiles, and suddenly his heart begun to tilt. He was happy to know that Stiles remembered about him and came looking for him.
He stopped kissing her immediately, but his penis was still inside her. Before he could do something about it, Stiles saw him.
Derek's eyes and Stiles's eyes looked at each other for a second; then Stiles noticed Derek completely naked in the car. He saw his massive back muscles, and his furry hair all over his chest. He was incredibly big, but less impressive than his legs: they were solid like boles, and his ass was even better.
The second he understood what he was looking out, he covered his eyes.
- I'm sorry, Derek! I won't disturb you-
Then he began walking fast in the street, which was completely uncrowded.
Derek put his clothes and his shoes on immediately, and ran after Stiles, not caring about the girl at all.
Stiles was walking, when he heard someone running towards him. It was Derek.
Stiles saw him in the woods, coming nearer to him. He had his clothes on again, but his T- shirt was a little messier than usual, leaving part of his abs exposed.
- Hey- he said, when he was closer enough to Stiles. He had a strange expression, kinda sweet, although his dazzling white teeth were out, like he was ready to bite him.
Stiles became anxious. As Derek was approaching him, he feared the wolf more and more. He was taller and stronger than him, if I wanted he could kill him easily.
- Hey- Stiles replied, trying to look confident, then he began to stammer a little - I'm.. s-sorry if I disturbed y-you before. I didn't mean to-
Sterek got closer to him, and Stiles was really terrified. His eye level was at Derek nipple or little more, and he couldn't stop staring his big arms and hands, fearing he would attack him.
He got back when Derek was trying to approach him, and he looked surprised.
- What's up?- Derek asked without any particular tone.
Stiles became more scared.
- Please, don't kill me. Please, Derek, I'll do whatever you want-
For Derek was like receiving a punch in the face. He was totally upset. He looked at the ground.
- Why do you think I'm gonna kill you?- he asked, as politely as he could.
- I don't know, you always look so scary-
Derek got closer to him, and took Stiles by the arm with a very strong grip.
Then he raised his eyes, and looked at him deeply, with a serious expression.
- I would never harm you. You get it? -
Stiles noticed that he was drunker than before. He couldn't stay put without moving, and he looked very strange.
- Y-yes- he replied, looking Derek in the eyes.
Stiles suddenly hugged Derek. Derek big and hairy arms opened, embracing his little friend.
For Derek, was one moment between millions. He was flooded with emotions, and physical feelings. He held Stiles very close, and he had a second of real happiness. He felt full, for the first time in god knew how long time, and he felt aroused.
Stiles was so close to him, that he felt his slim body caught in his grip. He went on with his body, and felt his dick beginning to get more full, and beginning to touch Stiles's belly, because he was smaller than him.
And down, he began to feel a massive presence on his leg, big as a little bottle of water or more. Stiles's dick was glorious, and Derek was very very surprised.
At that moment, someone arrived.
- Stiles! Derek! What the hell are you doing?-
It was Scott. Derek instantly got far from Stiles, and he did the same. Derek was extremely embarrassed, he wanted to run but he forced himself to stay there.
Derek and Stiles stayed quiet for a second, not knowing what to answer to Scott, and without looking at each other. Then Derek made a very angry expression to Scott.
- I'm going away- he said, avoiding to look at Stiles.
- Derek- Stiles begin to say, but he had already turned his back, and disappeared in the forest.
Scott looked pissed, for some strange reasons.
- Stiles, what the hell were you doing with Derek here, at night, in the woods? What the hell were you thinking?-
Stiles was surprised. Why Scott was so upset and angry? But he was his best friend, so he listened carefully to him.
- It's ok- he said, looking at the Alpha, who looked much more intimidating than usual, At that moment - We were drunk, and we hugged. We are almost friends now!-
Stiles tried to smile, but Scott didn't. He was still furious.
- Listen, Stiles- he said, softening his tone - I'm worried about you. You don't want to hang out with Derek; he is dangerous. He is a lone wolf, with no family, and nothing to lose. Who knows what can he do?-
Stiles was surprised and hurt by those words. Was Scott right? Was he losing his mind?
- I think he is better than you think- he tried to say, but Scott tilted his head.
- No, it's not. Promise me you will never see him again. I'm your best friend, you know I do what I do to keep you safe-
Stiles was confused. He thought for some seconds, then he nodded.
- Ok, I guess-
- Now, let's go to the party!-
Later, Stiles returned home. He opened the door, didn't knowing if Derek was still there.
He went to his room, and found nothing. Derek wasn't there, and neither his bag. He must have passed from there to pick it up.
Stiles sat on the bed, and tried to think, and to understand what he was feeling. On one hand was Scott. He trusted him, and wanted to do what he suggested, because he knew his friend cared about him. On the other hand, was Derek. Not finding him there was a disappointment, he had to admit.
That night had been the most beautiful in months. Standing in Derek arms was wonderful. He felt so protected, and so good. But that confused him. He was straight
Derek was at a hotel. He rented a room because he didn't want to sleep at Stiles's house, not after what happened.
He didn't want to think at all, and fortunately he was drunk, so it was easy.
He entered the room, and lied back on the bed.
He took off his shoes and then his socks. Then he removed the other clothes, and stayed only in underwear on the bed, thinking.
It was a very strange night. He and Stiles had a very good time together, strangely. Derek had already liked Stiles's humour in the past, but that night he liked him much more. He discovered he had balls, and that he was a very nice guy.
He started to think at the moment he and Stiles hugged, and at the moment he felt Stiles's big dick in his hand, but suddenly stopped. That was nonsense. He had a moment of stupidity, and that damn Scott was there to witness it. But he was straight, period. He was drunk, and he didn't know what he was doing.
Trying not to think of anything else, he started to sleep.
Derek was in a dark room. He couldn't see anything at all.He tried to move, but he felt he was chained.
Suddenly, the room was illuminated.
Derek saw that the room was big, and in front of him, there was a person. He was much smaller than him, like the half of him. Derek thought that that thing was tiny, or he had become a giant.
When that thing become nearer, he was shocked. He was Stiles. But he wasn't Stiles. He was him, but he was also like an animal. He had some thorns in his hips, and he had three long tails on his back. At the end of each tail, there was a big violet flower, 30 cm long, and very strong.
- Stiles- he said- This is you?-
That thing nodded, and became licking his lips. He was completely naked, and when he approached him, Derek noticed his head arrived at his belly button. Derek was shocked.
- I'm not Stiles, I'm your new master- he said, smiling.
- I'm nobody slave! - Derek roared, trying to set himself free, but the chains were very very strong.
Stiles got nearer to Derek, and suddenly his tails began to activate, like they had their own life.
They started to wander in the air, looking for meat. They soon reached Derek, and the flowers began to open.
- What are they? - Derek said, terrified.
Stiles didn't talk anymore. Derek started to shout as the first flower approached him. The flower went straight to his dick, which was approximately 40 cm long. The flower opened, and enveloped Derek's dick. Derek was terrified, but he couldn't stop it.
At first, Derek felt a very big pain. He shouted, but after a couple of seconds, he felt the flower who was merging with his dick, and he started to feel a lot of pleasure.
- Set me free! - he tried to yell, but the pleasure was too strong to concentrate.
Stiles began to laugh, and he went closer to Derek. He started to lick Derek's nipple, and then he started to bite it.
- Stop- he said, shaking his huge hands- Please stop-
Stiles laughed harder, and in that second the second flower prepared to strike. The tail moved, and the flower activated, but this time he closed on itself. He darted on massive Derek's back, and began crawling towards Derek's ass.
Derek started to cry.
- Please, I'll do whatever you want, but let me go, don't let that thing enter into my ass, please!-
Stiles totally ignored him.
The closed flower entered Derek's ass.
For him, he was a total surprise. He felt violated, as he was never penetrated up to that moment.
He felt so helpless, he couldn't do anything.
The flower went on and on, near to Derek' prostate, and very deeply in the ass. Then, he flourished. A lot of spikes emerged from it, merging with Derek's ass internal tissues. The flower began to rotate on himself, giving Derek very heavy sensations. He felt overwhelmed with pleasure. He looked at Stiles, who was laughing, and felt that he was slowly abandoning his will to the alien master Stiles
The third flower began moving, and it went on the back of Derek's head.
- Let me gooooooo!!! I will kill you, motherfucker!-
Stiles slapped Derek's big face, and Derek noticed he was having pleasure from that.
The flowers were controlling Derek's feelings, and body. He was trapped in an ocean of pleasure, and was starting to submit to Stiles.
Derek's dick was harder and harder, and the flower was draining all his sperm, while the flower in the ass was becoming larger and larger....
Derek woke up, and he was sweating.His big chest was covered with drops, and he had a massive erection in his underwear.
- What the hell!- He said at loud voice. How could he have dreamed something like that? It was outrageous.
But then he remembered the pleasure, and he had to admit to himself that if he dreamed about that, there must have been a reason.
He took a shower, trying not to think about Stiles.
Derek went out for a run. He was full of discomfort, but the thought a good run could help him.
He wasn't paying attention, so he impacted a person. They both finished on the ground.
He was a very tall guy, with big pecs and short, blonde hair. He was taller than Derek, and very masculine. But he had a very nice face, very friendly.
- I'm sorry, I'm sorry!- he apologized.
Derek tilted his head.
- Don't worry, man! Are you ok?-
The guy touched his head.
- I think I'm not ok- He said, stumbling.
Derek was worried.
- I have the car near, I can get you to the hospital- he said, with his usual grumpy face.
The other shook his head.
- Don't worry, I don't wanna bother you-
Derek remembered the night with Stiles, and decided to be nicer, this time.
- Nonsense. Let me help you!-
The other smiled, and Derek smiled too.
- I'm Cotriero, by the way!-
Derek was astonished.
- Cotriero? Is this a real name?-
- I know it's pretty odd, but is a family name!-
- I'm Derek- he said, giving his hand.
They both went to the hospital, and once they were there, Derek helped Cotriero getting to the first aid ward.
There, he saw Stiles, together with Scott and his mother.
Derek froze. He didn't know what to do at all. In that second the nurse was taking away Cotriero.
-Thanks man- Cotriero said
Derek smiled, and then he looked in Stiles's direction. He had just saw him, and Derek couldn't decipher his expression.
Derek decided to go to them.
- Hi guys! Hi Mrs. Mccall! - Derek said.
Scott didn't say anything; he just moved a little his hand. Stiles said a big Hi to him, smiling.
- You are the famous Derek, aren't you?-said Scott's mother, smiling - Scott says you are very dangerous, but from what I can see, you are really handsome!-
Stiles smiled, Scott was disgusted, and Derek was really surprised and embarassed.
- Thank you- said Sterek, in a shy way - But I'm not dangerous at all, I swear- he added, trying to smile.
Scott shook his head, and evilly smiled to Derek.
- Come on, Derek, maybe you are not completely evil, but you are full of jynx. People around you tend to die. I don't want to insinuate anything, but ...just saying!-
Derek was shocked. How could Scott say something like that? He thought they were brothers of the pack, almost friends. He was severely hurt. Scott was giving him the blame for the deaths of his family.
Derek held the tears for some seconds.
- I have to go, it’s been a pleasure to meet you, Mrs. Mccall!- he said, and he ran away from the room. He reached the outside of the hospital, and he started to cry a lot. He sat on an isolated bench, and he released all the tears.
He felt like shit. He always thought he had blame for his family death, but hearing it from a supposed friend was terrible. He couldn't stop crying. His black, thick eyebrows were wet from the rain, and his perfect jaw was shaking from the nerves.
A shadow came in front of him.
Derek looked up. He was Stiles.
Derek looked at another part. He was terribly ashamed for crying, he didn't want Stiles to see him like that.
- Go away, Stiles!- he said rudly, almost screaming.
Stiles looked at him, and was irremovable.
- I'm not going anywhere- he said manly. Derek lowered the eyes even more.
- What do you want from me? Leave me alone!-
Stiles sat next to Derek, very close to him. Derek didn't do anything.
- Scott was a total jerk. What he said is bullshit, you know that, right?-
Derek has conflicted. He waited some seconds before answering. He would have want to hug Stiles for saying this as a thank, but he couldn’t, he didn’t want to show himself as vulnerable
Stiles looked at Derek. He had a grumpy face, with a scruffy beard. He must not have shaved for a week. His deep eyes looked at him, and his bulky chest was breathing intensely.
- Stiles, you need to leave me alone- he said, gently - I'm not a person to be saved, I'm perfectly fine!-
Stiles took his hand.
- You can be opened with me! And you can trust me!-
Derek instantly left Stiles's hand sharply, and got up.
- I'm fine, I said. Just leave me alone!-
That said, he went away.
- When he returned home, Derek noticed that someone had opened the door and got in.
He entered the house carefully, and suddenly he saw Braiden. They were together for a while the year before, but then she went away.
She was on the floor, covered in blood. Derek horrified noticing that she had lost an entire arm.
- Oh my god, Braiden! What happened to you?-
Braiden was whispering, she was about to die. In that second, his left hand disappeared.
Derek was totally astonished.
- What the hell!- he said.
- Derek. You have to take this. You're the only one that can stop it.- She had a little trunk on the floor
- Stop what?- said Derek, taking the trunk.
Braiden was dying.
- The 9 Confessor..- she exhaled her last breath.
Derek cried as she was dying. Afterwards, she buried her.
Stiles was in the city center with Lydia. They were having an ice cream together, when he saw the guy who was with Derek at the hospital walking there too.
Stiles stopped him.
- Are you the guy who was with Derek Hale?-
- Yes, do you know him?-
- Yes!- he said.
- He is so good looking!- Lydia said, referring to Derek.
Stiles looked her bad, and Cotriero laughed.
- What’s up?- she said- It's true. I'm Lydia by the way!-
- I'm Cotriero-
Cotriero introduced to Stiles also, who wanted to laugh because of his funny name.
- Can you tell me where does he live? I want to thank him !-
Stiles gave him the address.
-This evening there is a party- Lydia said- Cotriero, you gotta come!-
Stiles smiled. He found that guy really nice.
- You will come! No discussion!-
- I didn't want to discuss about it!! I'm gonna get really really drunk, dudes! I like doing parties but , i live with my sister Absenthia , and she is a computer genius, but she also hates parties, so I can never have one of them at my house!-
- Absenthia! What has your family wrong about names?-
- Just everything- he said.
Derek was looking at the trunk. He had a panel in which he had to insert the password, to open it.
He was quite scared, because of the strange way Braiden died, and he couldn't unlock the truck.
Then, the doorbell ringed.
He was Cotriero.
- Hi! - he said, smiling
- Hi- Derek replied, confused - How did you find my house?-
Cotriero was ashamed.
- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be invasive. Stiles gave me the address-
Derek's heart lost a beat or two. Stiles was everywhere! Damn, how could he not think about him? He was in his dream, and nearly everywhere in reality.
- How do you know Stiles?-
Cotriero explained, and then showed Derek a bottle of whiskey he took with him to thank Derek.
- You didn't have to- Derek said, smiling - Wanna come in? -
Cotriero smiled, and came in. He instantly noticed the trunk on the table, and went towards it.
- What's this?-
Derek got closer to, and looked up at the extremely tall Cotriero. He didn't know what to say.
- I don't know, I can't open it -
Cotriero smiled, and then laughed.
- You are the luckiest son of a bitch I've ever seen- he said.
Without saying anything, he called someone. Derek was confused, but waited.
- Absenthia? Are you there? I've got a Thesaurus 134 B Password to Find. 130.000 variables-
Cotriero waited for answer.
- Yes, I bought the roller skates for the dog, I know he is very sad from when you broke them.... But I need a pass right now!Send me your app, please!-
Derek smiled. A dog with roller skates?
Cotriero closed the conversation with a smile.
- Wait another minute- he said, and in that second he opened the mail from his sister, and started to install an app.
- In 30 minutes, we will have your password!- he said, linking the phone with the trunk.
- Maybe I'm a little lucky, after all! Let's drink in the meantime!-
- That's how I like you!- Cotriero said, while Derek started to open the Whiskey
Derek and Cotriero were drinking whiskey together.
Derek was more relaxed than usual. He was in shorts, exposing his hairy big legs, and he had flip flops.
- I can't believe you like Imagine Dragons too! - Cotriero was saying - Radioactive is my favourite song!-
- I know, everybody listen to that pussy music, I love bands with balls!-
- I went to a concert of them , a month ago, with a girl. Her vagina opened so fast that I couldn't stop the liquid stream, and it invested me!-
Derek laughed a lot, and watched Cotriero. He was very tall, and had blond short hair. His face was that of a very good guy, and his manners were very friendly.
In that second, the password finder finished his job. Derek and Cotriero got up, as the trunk was opening.
- Oh my god, this is so exciting- Cotriero said.
Derek looked inside the trunk. There was a newspaper inside.
Derek and Cotriero started to read it.
- Multiple explosions in several places in the USA. No more information for now, FBI is trying to find out what happened. No signs of explosives in any place, but more than 50 millions of Dispersed people -
- Oh my god!- Derek said, and he looked the date. It was a 15 August newspaper. That day was the first of August! How that could be possible?
- This must be a joke- Cotriero said.
Derek looked at him, with a serious face.
- It's not a joke?- Cotriero said, upset.
- I don't know much about that. I think you shouldn't be involved with this-
Cotriero was a little angry.
- You can’t cut me out right now! Let me in! If the world is in real danger, I wanna help!-
Derek thought about it. Then, he decided to trust him.
He told him everything about werewolves, and how he got that trunk. When he didn't believe him, he turned into a werewolf.
Derek became massive, his muscles made the t-shirt literally exploded. His eyes turned of the color of ice, and Cotriero was afraid.
- Oh my god, this is true! This is true! I can't believe it...but I just saw- he was confused.
Derek became Derek again.
- Now you know everything. You should know that I'm the good guy. I don't kill people, I stop people from killing-
Derek looked very confident.
- I'm in. I'm gonna help!-
- I will make some researches, you can ask your supertech sister to look for me. All I know is a name, the CONFESSORS. Can you look for that?-
Derek looked super convinced.
- I'm on it!! By the way, your friend Stiles invited me to a party tonight! Will you come?-
- No, I don't think so!! But you should go and have fun! We can talk tomorrow about our discoveries!-
- Are you sure about that?- Cotriero said.
Derek said yes another time, and then escorted him out.
He started searching for information, when a text message arrived to him. It was from Stiles.
- Hey ! I hope I'm not disturbing you. There's a party tonight, wanna come?-
Derek smiled. That crazy little man had no intention on giving up on him, it appeared.
Derek texted back.
- I can't, Stiles. There's something I gotta work on!-
He was sorry to say no to him, but he didn't want to spend time with Scott and other people who ignored him. Cotriero would be there too, and that was a good thing, but he didn't know...
- Ten o clock , can you come and pick me up with your car, please?-
Derek smiled, but texted back with an angry emoticon.
- I'm not coming!!-
- I wait for you at ten o clock. Don't make me wait, or my awesomeness will resent that-
Derek laughed. Maybe he would go to the party, after all.
- Ok, I'm COMING! you are a pain in the ass, you know that?-
- I only know I'm happy you are coming, big grumpy face!-
Derek smiled. It looked like that guy really cared about him, and he was starting to admit to himself that he cared about him too.
Derek was ready for the party. He prepared himself for nearly an hour. He shaved his beard and put on a blue nightshirt. He had very tight trousers which underlined his bulge. He put gel in his dense black hair.
He went out and took his car. He was extremely tense, and he didn't know why.
He went out of Stiles's house, and he rang at his door.
Sheriff Stilinksy opened the door.
Derek was very uncomfortable.
- Good evening, sir!- Derek said - I'm waiting for Stiles, we have a party to attend to!-
Stylinsky looked at him like he was analyzing and judging him.
- Good evening, Mr. Hale- he said, between being serious and mocking him. - You got to tell me something. Why are you hanging out with my son? He's younger than you, and to be completely honest, I think you could have a very bad influence on him!-
Derek felt offended. Why did everyone think he was a bad guy? It was extremely not true.
He remained respectful to Stiles's father.
- Sir, I think Stiles is a great guy. I kinda have fun with him, and he is one of the few people I feel comfortable talking to-
In that moment Stiles got out of the door, and Derek realized that he must have heard what he just said.
- Dad, don't be nasty with Derek!- he said, then looked at him.
- Shall we go?-
Derek smiled a little bit, although he was very embarrassed.
- I'm ready!-
Stylinsky looked pretty convinced by Derek's answers.
- Have fun- he said - Derek, my son must be home at half past night! Ok?-
- Absolutely!- he said, very seriously.
Then the two got into Derek's car, and Derek looked Stiles's in the eyes.
- Did you hear what I said to your father?-
Stiles smiled, and kinda mocked him.
- Sure, I've heard that. You said that I'm the most amazing living being on the planet. And that my jokes make you a better person everytime you hear them!-
Derek made a sincere, big smile this time. Stiles looked at his perfect lips, and in that second, he had a sudden thought: that guy was amazing.
- However, please stop being so embarrassed the rare times you show you care or you think good about someone, or me. I already know you are a big puppy, there's no need to hide!-
Derek laughed again. He felt really relaxed.
- This puppy can lift your all body with one hand!-
- Well, I'm much stronger. I can lift 100 kg with only my dick, you know it?-
Derek laughed a lot.
- I didn't know you bragged so much about your dick! Does Scott knows it?-
- Everybody who plays lacrosse with me knows. Danny always stares at me in the locker room-
- And you appreciate that? - Derek asked. In that second he started imagining Stiles completely naked, with his massive ding dong, while Danny sucked at him and had all his mouth covered in sperm. But then he realized: he wanted to cover all Stiles body with his sperm.
Derek's dick immediately woke up, and he felt his wolf 's instinct who wanted to immobilize Stiles and abuse of him.
Derek tried to push back those thoughts, and he concentrated on driving.
- I don't like people staring at my dick. Of course, it depends on who is watching-
Derek was uncertain. Was he referring to him?
Derek and Stiles got to the party. They got out of the car.
- So, who will be at this party?- Derek asked, and Stiles noticed that he was nervous. At that moment he looked at him. He was incredibly good looking, with a very nice blue t-shirt, and big green sneakers. His hairy chest was a little bit uncovered, and Stiles found himself looking at it very often.
Derek, meanwhile, was looking at Stiles with a lot of attention. He wore a casual T- shirt with jeans, and his slim body stood out. He looked like an ethereal presence, extremely hot with that feminine smirk in his face, and his beautiful hair.
- Scott, Lydia, Cotriero, and all the other people from the school. Are you worried about Scott?-
Derek looked at him, halfway between incredulity and extreme confidence.
- I'm not worried about anyone. Never-
Stiles smiled at him.
- SuperDerek is always here. Whenever you think he will begin considering himself as a normal person, there he is, in his handsome cape and with his handsome deep eyes-
Derek smiled, and he made a surprised face.
- Did you just call my eyes handsome?- said, expecting that Stiles would take back what he said.
Stiles shook his shoulder.
- I don't think there is any other accurate way to describe them. Actually, almost everything about you is handsome. Just the simple truth-
Derek was shocked, but he made the most beautiful smile he could.
- You want to flatter me, don't you?- he said joking, but he had registered in his mind Stiles's compliments.
Stiles made a cocky face, which made Derek go crazy. He liked when Stiles showed he got balls.
- I think we are way beyond that!-
- Let's go in, come on!-
They knocked at the door, and a stranger welcomed them in.
After they went in, they immediately found Lydia and Scott.
- Hi guys, I'm already drunk!- Scott said, hugging Stiles. Scott totally ignored Derek, and he looked quite offended.
Derek threw a threatening gaze to Scott. Lydia saw it.
- Derek, how are you?- Lydia said to him, taking his arm, and smiling to him.
Derek appreciated that. Apparently, not everybody hated him like that damn Scott Mccall!
- I'm fine, thank you! And you?- He smiled at her.
- Oh my god, I just saw Derek smiling! It's really good!-
- Well, what's to drink here??? I'd like a cold beer right now!-
- Over there! - Lydia said to him, smiling - I'll come with you, I wanna drink so bad tonight!!!-
Derek and Lydia moved, and Stiles looked at them a lot, especially at Derek. Lydia noticed it, like she always noticed everything.
Lydia and Derek went to take a beer, and Lydia smirked to Derek.
- So, you are in love, aren't you?-
Derek made a cautious expression.
- What do you mean?- he asked, as politely as he could.
- You may fool chicken brains like Scott's, but not mine!- she said, very kindly.
- I think I love you, because of that joke about Scott!-
- Don't worry, everybody loves me, included me! However, I'd like to know exactly what is going on! Please, I'm a super gossip person, but I know how to keep a secret!!-
Derek looked at Lydia, shaking his head with a pensive mood.
- There is really nothing to talk about. I know nothing right now, I'm like the majestic Jon Snow!-
Lydia made a laugh.
- You watch Game of Thrones too? Oh my god, i love it! A Banshee and a Sourwolf, new friends!- she said, hugging him, and he smiled, amused by Lydia's spirit - But don't misunderstand me, i'm gonna get you drunk and then I will wring out all the info I want out of you!-
- You can only try, my dear Banshfriend!- she said, challenging her in a friendly way-
Then they took several beers for them and the others, and returned to Scott and Stiles.
- I think Bud is your favourite beer, isn't it?- Derek said, handing the beer to Stiles. Scott watched it with a negative attitude visible on his face.
- How did you know?- said Stiles surprised, with a literally HUGE smile.
Derek didn't answer, but made a mysterious smile.
Scott looked at Stiles.
- Stiles, have you finished with your charities??? Stop talking to Derek!-
Derek made a furious look, while Stiles and Lydia looked at Scott, to see if he was joking.
- No one asked your opinion about nothing, Scott- he said, trying hard not to yell at Scott.
Scott went closer to him.
- Scott, leave him alone!- Stiles said, but Scott didn't listen to him.
- I can say what I want, Derek. Why should Stiles spend time with a lonely loser like you? You almost never talk, why don't you go back to your place, having sex with that psycho girl Kate?-
Derek was furious.
At that moment, Cotriero arrived, with a very beautiful girl with him.
As soon as he saw Derek, Stiles and Lydia, he went towards them.
- Hi guys!- he said, smiling with his beautiful big face. He wore a stylish shirt, and blue trousers with classy big shoes. With him there was a very pretty girl, with beautiful long blond hair, closed in two tresses. She wore a low necked dress, and her body was statuary.
Cotriero said hi with a hug first to Derek, who hugged him back with joy, and then to Stiles and Lydia, who smiled to him.
- This is Absenthia, my sister!- he said.
They shook Absenthia's hands, and she looked quite annoyed.
Scott went forward and introduced himself.
- Hi, I'm Scott Mccall, the best player in Beacon Hills Lacrosse Team-
Derek made a little laugh, like he was insulting what Scott had just said, and Scott looked at him for a second, with an extremely bad expression.
- I'm Absenthia, and I think Lacross is the most stupid sport that has ever been created !-
For Scott was like receiving a punch on his face, and Derek enjoyed that moment a lot.
- I'm sorry for my sister- Cotriero said - She doesn't like people-
Absenthia turned around to him, and looked at him quite badly.
- It's not true, for example I think that girl is fucking stylish! I love how you are dressed- she said, talking to Lydia.
Lydia smiled back to her, while Scott remained silent, licking his wounds.
- And that guy? I think is amazing!- he said, referring to Derek- Never seen a body like that, other than in my favourite porns-
- I think she is very funny, Cotriero!- Derek said, grateful for the compliments but also embarrassed.
Everybody started drinking a lot. The party went on, while Cotriero and Derek made funny jokes with Absinthia and Lydia, while Scott tried to monopolize Stiles with him and Isaac to prevent him to talk with Derek. Derek launched gazes at Stiles sometimes, and he did the same. They always smiled when their looks crossed.
Lydia, in the meantime, was trying to seduce Cotriero, who she found extremely hot.
At some point, Derek went to Stiles while he was taking another beer, and was temporarily alone.
- Hey- the big sourwolf said, with the best of his smiles.
- Hey- Stiles said, evidently happy to talk to him.
- I gotta thank you for making me come to this party. I'm having fun!-
Stiles got closer to Derek, and Derek immediately felt the stream of sexual energy between him and Stiles. He was just glad they were together, he didn't need anything else at that moment.
- I've put a Taylor Swift song in the playlist. Well, if it was for me, all of the songs would be from Taylor Swift, you like her?-
Derek shook his head, confused.
- I don't have the faintest idea of who she is !-
- Oh my god, Derek! I gotta make you a playlist. Will you listen to it?-
- Maybe....- he said, making a little fuss.
- Come on!- Stiles said, touching his exploding muscled arm.
Scott was looking at that, and was really furious. He talked to Isaac alone.
- Isaac, we got to do a very nasty prank to Derek. He has to understand that he is not one of us, and needs to be far away from us and especially Stiles-
Isaac nodded. He always obeyed to Scott.
- I have an idea- Scott said, with an evil grin - Do you remember that puddle of vomit upstairs? Go take it, I distract Stiles-
10 minutes later, Scott and Isaac were on the stairs, with a pail full of vomit, collected from the many people who already vomited that night.
Scott had told Stiles that he needed to go to his house to take a subwoofer, and he had gone with Lydia.
They waited, and when Derek stepped under them, they spilled a lot of vomit on him.
Derek was full of vomit. A few seconds later he realized what just happened, and saw Scott and Isaac laughing a lot on the stairs.
Derek had never been so furious. Almost everyone was laughing at him, and he felt completely humiliated.
He runs out of the room, outside of the house, and started to cry.
A few seconds later, Cotriero and Absinthia came out of the house.
- Derek, are you ok?- Cotriero said, worried about him.
- That guy is a jerk- Absinthia said, mad at him - I can go inside and kick his ass, if you want!- she said, trying to cheer him up.
- Thanks, but I'm too humiliated right now. I feel like shit- he said, trying to remove the vomit from his otherwise perfect tanned skin - I'm gonna go home, thank you guys, but I want to be alone right now.-
Cotriero and Absinthia made a sympathetic look at him, and watched him going away from the party, crying a lot.
Derek left the party and began running, first in the streets, then in the woods. He felt so hungry and humiliated, but he couldn't fight Scott physically, because everybody would have thought that he was a bad person, and an aggressive one.
But Scott was better at talking than him. Derek didn't know how to answer to that Scott's attack to him. He was crying, and he hated himself for that. He couldn't do anything about how he was feeling, and he felt so stupid.
He stopped running when he saw something.
He was in a big clearing with no trees.
Dozens of black flowers began rising from the plot of land, radiating a strange, violet light.
Derek hide himself behind a small tree, and watched as two capped men went in the center of the clearing. They looked satisfied.
Derek listened to what they were saying with his wolf hearing.
- It works!- one of them said - We finally did it!-
- We are finally ready for the evocation. I can't believe it. Tomorrow will be the night, finally-
- Let's go back, we gotta get ready.-
The other smiled.
- Our time has come, brother. Soon enough, the world will know Ankaras, and they will cry tears, if they won't bow in front of him-
The other smiled back.
Derek stayed hidden for a little more, then he run towards his house, confused, and worried about that. He had to do something, and he had to do it as soon as possible.
Stiles and Lydia went back to the party.
- Hey, Stiles, the hero of the party!- Isaac said, taking his subwoofer.
Scott smiled at him, but his smile vanished when he noticed that Stiles was looking for Derek with his eyes.
- Where is Derek?- Lydia asked, while she was already drinking another beer.
- He went away. He said he had enough of this shitty parties with shitty people- Scott said, and Isaac confirmed.
- I can't believe it- Stiles said - He was beginning to like us! -
Lydia was a little bit skeptic.
- Come with me, Stiles, I gotta introduce you to some girl who likes you- Scott said.
Stiles was a little undecided, but he followed his best friend.
Lydia, instead, went out of the house, and she found Absinthia and Cotriero who were smoking weed.
They suddenly hidden, trying not to make Lydia see it, but she smiled.
- Don't worry, I'm not a cop!- she said, and Cotriero laughed.
- Smoke with us!- proposed Absinthia, handing the marijuana cigarette to Lydia.
- I don't know, i've never tried it- she said, a bit reluctant.
- Come on, you will love it! -
Lydia smiled, and began smoking. She coughed a little bit, but she kept on smoking.
- Go easy with that, you'll be very high very soon!-
Lydia began feeling dizzy, but really good. The cannabis was blasting her mind, while Cotriero and Absinthia were laughing.
- You look so funny!- Cotriero said - But really pretty, if I have to say the truth-
Lydia looked at him, bringing out her sexy side. She found Cotriero extremely hot, with his massive shoulder, his happy smile and his bright eyes.
- You look pretty too- Lydia said, smiling.
- However, I'm so pissed at Scott for what he did to Derek. Should we go to his house and make sure he is ok?-
Lydia was confused.
- What are you talking about?-
- Scott made a nasty prank to Derek, he throws a pail full of vomit to him. He is such a jerk-
Lydia was worried about Derek.
- He ran away? I gotta tell Stiles-
- Tell me what?- Stiles said, popping from behind them with a smiley face.
- Scott made Derek go away. He threw vomit at him-
- And everybody laughed at him. It was a pitiful scene, I felt really bad for him-
Stiles couldn't believe that.
- Are you kidding?- he said- Why Scott would do that?-
- I don't know- Cotriero said - But I'd like to punch him in the face, honestly-
Stiles ran into Scott for explanations, while Lydia continued to smoke with Absinthia and Cotriero.
Scott was laughing with Isaac and two girls.
- What the hell were you thinking?- Stiles said to him.
- What are you talking about?- Scott said, pretending he didn't know about it.
- Why you did that to Derek?- Stiles said, super angry.
Scott took his arm, and talked to him seriously.
-Stiles, I'm doing it for you. Now you see Derek as a good person, but I assure you that is not the case. I'm the Real Alpha, don't you think I can judge people better?
Stiles calmed down a little bit. He was furious with Scott, but he was his best friend, and a true alpha. If he said Derek was trouble, wouldn't it be unwise to ignore Scott's advice? He wasn't sure.
- Just leave him alone, Scott. I know you care about me, but I will figure it out on my own!-
- Stiles, don't you realize that all the people near Derek tend to die? It must be his fault. I just don't want you to be the next, I couldn't stand it-
Scott totally mollified Stiles with that sentence.
- Scott, you know that you are my best friend, but you gotta stay out of this. Ok?-
Scott shook his head.
- I can't promise you that, Stiles-
- Screw you, Scott!-
Stiles puffed, and went away, heading towards Derek's house.
Scott looked at him. Derek was stealing away from him his best friend.
But he wouldn't get away with it, he thought, smiling.
I will destroy Derek Hale, he thought, and that gave him a slight erection.
When he was outside the door, he pressed the doorbell, and waited for Derek. His heart was beating strong.
Derek opened the door, but as soon as he saw Stiles, he turned his back, not wanting him to see that he was crying.
Stiles looked at him. He wore a simple grey t-shirt, and his hair was messy. He had shorts and , and seeing his huge hairy legs made Stiles's dick go crazy for a second.
- Go away, Stiles! We can meet tomorrow, but not now!-
Stiles got in without Derek's permission.
Derek growled, and pushed him against the wall inside his house.
- I told you to go away!- he said, growling, and half transformed into the sourwolf.
He was breathing on Stiles's neck, and he was superclosed. Stiles was surprised to see a lot of sadness in his eyes.
- I know what Scott did to you. It's unbelievable, i told him to screw himself-
Derek looked at Stiles.
- Did you really tell him that?-
Stiles smiled, hoping to cheer Derek. Seeing him sad like that, broke his heart.
- Of course, I did! Scott is a good guy, but this time he crossed the line. As soon as I knew it, I had to ensure that you were alright-
Derek looked at him for some seconds, without saying anything.
Then he stepped forward, and kissed Stiles. His meaty lips wrapped Stiles's , and he felt Stiles's body linked to his, and that gave him shivers all over his body.
Both their dicks instantly began to grow, and a lot of blood went to them.
Stiles reciprocated the kiss, and for a second they both merged together. They felt whole, for the very first time in their life. The excitement in their lower parts threatened to explode, with their dicks longing to touch each other.
Suddenly, Stiles separated from Derek. Derek looked at him, confused, and was surprised to see that Stiles had a shocked expression.
- I'm sorry, I---I can't ...I'm sorry-
He went to the door without looking at Derek, and he ran out of the door.
Stiles ran away , really scared. He never felt those feelings before, and he was feeling extremely vulnerable. All his body was dizzy, but filled with pleasure. His dick didn't want to return normal, it was ready to fuck like crazy.
He didn't know why he needed to run away. All those emotions and feral sexuality were way too much for him. He couldn't handle it. Not at that moment.
He returned home, and he masturbated. When he finally came, he nearly fainted for the pleasure.
Derek was shocked when Stiles left, but way more shocked by what he did. Kissing Stiles? What the hell was he thinking? But then he smiled, in a very simple way. He instantly repressed the smile, but he started to think if he really needed to repress himself.
But that didn't matter. Stiles had gone away, and for now, he couldn't do anything. And maybe that thing should be stopped right there.
What the hell, he thought. A single moment of weakness doesn't make me gay. It's over.
He tried to think about the Confessors. He decided that something needed to be done about it, and sent a message to Cotriero, Absinthia and Lydia, asking her to ask Stiles to come too.
He caught himself smiling. Tomorrow morning he would see Stiles again.
He called himself stupid, and put again on his face the dark expression.
Lydia was the first to arrive at Derek's house.
He opened up, and smiled to her.
- Hi, dear Derek!- she said, hugging him - So we got another "We gotta kill the bad guy - situation?-
- I fear we do!- he said - While we wait for the others, would you like some water, or a lemonade?-
Lydia smiled at him.
- A very kind sourwolf!- she said, slightly mocking him - Well, did Stiles get here last night?- she said, insinuating something with an inquiring look.
- There is literally no difference between you and Sherlock Holmes!- he said, moving his head.
- Come on!!! The sexual tension between you two is HUGE! Please don't deny it, it would be nasty and ridicolous!-
- Ok, so if I don't admit I'm basically a murderer?- he continued, sarcastically-
Then, Lydia made him a sweet, demanding gaze, and Derek gave in.
- Ok, ok, maybe something actually happened!-
Lydia was ecstatic, she opened her mouth in a big, surprised expression.
- Oh my god! I knew it! Now you gotta tell me everything!- she said, in a very threatening look, and going towards Derek.
- I kissed Stiles-
- Oh my god!!!!!! - Lydia said, extremely excited, surprised.
- But then he ran away!- Derek said, and Lydia noticed that he was a little sad.
- Oh...Why did he do that? He obviously likes you!-
Derek tried to look not interested.
- I don't know, and I don't care. I decided to end it...-
Lydia wasn't even listening to him.
- I gotta do something. You and Stiles gotta bang, my friend! I will arrange that!-
Derek tried to stop her.
- Nooooo, don't do anything, please Lydia-
In that second someone arrived at the door.
Derek and Lydia opened the door. It was Stiles.
Derek petrified. He didn't know how to behave, and Stiles seemed to feel the same embarrassment. Lydia, instead, was having a lot of fun.
- Hi, guys!!- Stiles said, smiling as always.
- Hey!- Derek said, and Lydia remained silent, looking at them curiously.
- So....What are we here for?-
- We gotta make an orgy together, of course!- Lydia said.
Stiles was freaked out.
- Of course, she is joking- Derek said, reassuring him. For a second, their gazes crossed, and Derek felt his big legs shake. Stiles diverted his look, and smiled to Lydia.
- Come on, what's the big reason?-
At that moment someone knocked at the door. Cotriero and Absinthia entered,Cotriero smiling, and Absinthia with an angry expression, with her chihuahua, terrified.
- It's a tragedy. This morning John saw a big cloud that resembled a panzer, and he has freaking out! He's terrified!!-
The others couldn't believe what she just said.
- Is John the name of the dog? - Derek said.
- I'm not so sure that he's scared because of a cloud- objected Stiles, joking - Maybe he hates you-
Absinthia went towards Stiles, and grabbed his shirt, pushing him to the wall.
- Absinthia, leave him!- said Cotriero, halfway between serious tone and playful one.
Derek was smiling, while Stiles was trying to set himself free of the extremely powerful Absinthia's grip on him.
- John absolutely loves me. Is it clear? SAY IT!- she said, pushing him in a stronger way, and almost yelling
- Ok, ok, he loves you!- said Stiles, anxious to be released.
- Now it's alright! You can even caress John, if you like- Saying that, she practically threw the dog on him.
Derek got closer to Stiles, and mocked him.
- You've been beaten by a girl. Watching the entire scene was absolutely lovely-
Stiles made a smirk to Derek, complaining, and he just smiled at him.
- Ok, now we can begin. There is something going on, and it's really nasty and dangerous. All we know is that some people, called "The confessors", is trying to do something that will kill a lot of people. WE gotta stop that. The only other thing, is a scene I saw last night. I was in the woods, and I saw some mysterious things happen. There were two men with a hood-
Everyone was looking at him for further information.
- I don't know anything more, guys! That's why you are here-
Absinthia went to take her computer, and she smiled.
- I can try to find some info on the net. Or to be more precise, I will wreck every site I have to to find whatever information any human being has ever known about it!-
Derek smiled, proud.
- That's how I want you, guys!!! We gotta stop this!!-
- I can look in your bestiary!- Lydia proposed- And maybe Cotriero can help me!-
- What is a bestiary? - Cotriero asked, but then showed himself unconcerned - I don't care, as soon as I'm with you, red headed crazy sexy girl!-
- Never received more compliments in one sentence!- she appreciated. And Stiles, Derek, i have a job for you!-
Derek stepped in.
- Maybe we can work separately...- he tried to say.
- Shut up, Derek. And Stiles, if you even try to talk, i will slam you to the wall like Absinthia did.-
Saying that, she did high- five with a smiling Absinthia.
Stiles didn't say a word, smiling.
Derek and Stiles followed Lydia while she was exploring the house.
- Do you realize that this is my house, don't you?- Derek said, half smiling.
She didn't answer. She stopped near a very little room with a key on the external side of the door.
- We're here. Derek, go in! -
Derek wasn't convinced, but she started to push him, and he finally gave in. Then, she effortlessly pushed Stiles inside, and then she removed the lamp from the ceiling, while the other two didn't have the slightest idea of what she wanted to do.
- Now, you both concentrate on your thoughts. I think there is something buried in our thoughts that can help us, and if you concentrate with closed eyes, maybe I can pull it out with my banshee abilities-
Now they recognised that maybe it was a decent idea. But when they closed their eyes, Lydia silently got out of the room, and closed the door with the key.
- What???- they said, when they noticed what happened. They were locked in a very small room with no light in it.
- Now you are exactly where you are supposed to!- she said, then she lowered her voice- Now Talk, or have sex, or do whatever you two stupid people have to do to understand that you deeply long for each other! I don't care, do that, and in the meantime I will try and get Cotriero's dick . I think is pretty huge!-
Derek protested a lot, and Stiles called Lydia a thousand times, but she wouldn't set them free. When she got far from the room, they stayed in silence for some seconds.
Derek and Stiles were locked in the little room, in silence. Stiles could feel Derek's feral smell, and stayed completely still, not knowing what to do.
- I don't know what Lydia was thinking- Stiles commented.
Derek laughed a little bit. - I do.I told her about last night-
Stiles's voice felt shocked.
- Why? Why did you do that?-
Derek shook his shoulder.
- I don't know...I guess I just wanted to talk with somebody. It's your fault, you made me more open to people!- Derek said
Stiles was proud.
- So, I turned the aggressive Derek Hale in an introspective puppy?- he said, mocking him.
Derek answered with a bad tone, but Stiles knew it was basically pretending.
- Don't call me a puppy, or I will slap your ass so strong you'll faint-
Stiles stayed quiet for a second.
- Who said it would be a bad thing?-
Derek was surprised, then he simply laughed. He really liked Stiles's humour. Then, he suddenly turned serious.
- Yesterday it was a mistake, and I'm sorry. Ok, I said it-
Stiles answered a few seconds later.
- You don't have to apologize, really-
-Yes, i do- Derek said, and Stiles heard him coming closer to him – You ran away, so I think I really did something wrong to you, and i didn't mean to.-
- Stop, Derek!- said Stiles, practically yelling – I didn't run away because I didn't like it-
Derek's heart began beating faster, and he couldn't help himself smiling. Maybe there was a chance, after all.
- So, why did you ran?- he said seriously, and Stiles waited some seconds, choosing the right answer.
- I don't know what I feel, and I don't know if this is right. And Scott thinks you are bad news, which makes me wonder, honestly-
Derek was extremely angry with Scott. That damn stupid kid was messing with him and Stiles. Derek didn't know at all what he wanted, but was more open than in the past. In the end, maybe that relationship felt weird, and he didn't know exactly what he felt, but maybe he wanted to know where it could lead.
- But it wasn't a mistake. It was one of the best moments of my life-
Derek's body was burning with sexual energy. He wanted to approach Stiles and fuck him in that moment, so hard he couldn't walk for a few hours, after it.
- So, what?- Derek asked with low, intense voice.
- It must not repeat again. Out there, all is very complicated, and Scott wouldn't allow me to date you. And I can't tell my father that I like a guy, it's impossible-
Derek felt like dying inside.
- - But in here...maybe it's different, don't you think. Here we are, you and I, and maybe here it's not a bad thing-
Derek stayed silent, not knowing what to say. Stiles got closer, and took Derek's hand. Derek felt Stiles's little fingers wrapping with his, and his gentle feminine smell. That turned him on incredibly.
- Take me, now- Stiles whispered in his ear. Then an ocean of emotions totally wrecked Derek, who had never done anything with boys before.
Stiles's wise hands went to Derek's crotch, which became really hard at that moment, and caressed it, in a gently but surprisingly strong way.
Derek growled, and Stiles saw his blue eyes in the darkness.
- Stiles pushed Derek against the wall, and turned himself to the other way. With his extremely able anal muscles, he began wrapping Derek's ass.
Derek put his big hands on Stiles's nipples, and he twisted them a little bit. Stiles made a sound between excitement and pain, and Derek got more and more excited. His big dick threatened to explode, so it tore apart Stiles's pants with his powerful claws and inserted his dick inside.
Derek almost fainted for the pleasure. He began moving back and forward, and he realized that Stiles's ass seemed to be perfect for his dick, like it was key and lock.
Stiles began screaming for the pleasure, and Derek started kissing his neck.
- Go on, wreck me!- Stiles said, moving his naturally expert anal muscles.
- You are mine- Derek whispered to Stiles's ear, and began pushing more and more. Stiles felt completely filled, and it was an extremely good sensation.
- I think I am- Stiles said, and Derek felt extremely happy in that moment.
He came, and growled at a very strong tone. Both of them sat on the floor, leaning one on the other.
Derek hugged Stiles, and Stiles began kissing him. Derek reciprocated that, but at that moment someone opened the door, and found the two of them completely naked.
Derek saw that he was Scott. He and Stiles immediately got up, super embarrassed.
Behind them, there was Lydia.
- Derek, I'm sorry. When I opened the door, he immediately got in, and I couldn't stop him. He says he saw with Stiles's Gps that he was here-
Both of them were putting back their clothes on, and Scott was screaming.
- - What the hell!- he said – Derek, you are dead. You abused my friend!-
- - He didn't abuse me!- Stiles said, putting himself between Scott and Derek, both growling against each other.
- -Stiles, you are coming with me now! I talked to your dad, and I explained to him how dangerous Derek is. He wants you to come home immediately!-
- Fuck you, Scott!- Derek said
- How did you dare, Scott?- Stiles said, really pissed off.
- Trust me, it's better for you- Scott replied.
Stiles was mad, but turned to Derek.
- I'm sorry, but I have to go- he said.
Derek looked at him in the eyes, and just smiled at him.
Stiles smiled back to him, and went away with Scott.
Lydia and Derek remained alone.
- Scott is a jerk- she said, sadly, but then she suddenly smiled – But he didn’t manage to stop you, did you?-
Derek, who wore just shorts and a white shirt, smiled with a satisfied look.
- No, he didn't-
Lydia smiled, and whispered in a conspiratory tone.
- Did you fuck? Please, you have to tell me absolutely everything! Remember that I made it happen!-
Derek thought a bit, then he realized that it was truth.
- I fucked him. And it was fucking good-
Lydia almost jumped for the surprise.
- Oh my God!! Did you come inside him?-
Derek was surprised by Lydia's audacity.
- Yes I did! But it doesn't matter, he said it was the first and last time-
Lydia smiled at him.
- And maybe he really thought it. Even a big brain like Stiles can be incredibly stupid, sometimes-
Derek smiled, hoping that Lydia, who by the way was now like his best friend, was right.
They returned to Absinthia and Cotriero, in the other room.
They were researching a lot.
- How was the fucking?- Absinthia immediately said. Also, Cotriero was really interested in the answer.
- How did you know?- Derek said. He was trying to sound angry, but he was to happy to do that.
- We've been outside the room for like 20 minutes. I'm straight as hell, but your screams were turning me on, I gotta admit it!- Cotriero said.
- The fucking was awesome- he replied – But now can we focus on the Confessors, please?-
Cotriero raised his hands to his forehead.
- At your orders, Lord Hale!-
- Lord Hale sounds incredibly good, i love it!-
- Then can i call myself Lady Sansa Stark???- Absinthia said
- For me, you absolutely can- nodded Lydia!-
- However, we found something- Cotriero said – Absinthia discovered a website about ancient myths and legends. There is one small article about Confessors, very cryptic. What we have understood is that they want to summon a huge beast named Arkalus. If they succeed, the world is pretty much doomed. They need to kill 20 people at the same moment, to summon the monster. It's all we know!-
- This is worst than I thought- Lydia said, and Derek nodded.
- But how we find where they are?-
- I think I found a way. You told me where did you see them the first time, and it's not some random place. There were ancients ritual there, I found out on the net. I think the sacrifice will take place there-
- And...now?- Lydia asked.
- We could go there and see if you have some of your.... INTUITIONS?- Derek proposed, talking to her.
Absinthia got up.
- Why her?- she asked, suspicious.
Stiles and Scott were in Scott's car. Stiles was very mad at him, and he didn't want to talk to him.
- Come on, Stiles! Don't you understand why I did it?-
- Don't talk to me, JERK!- he answered – You've been very bad in the last few days!-
Scott shook his head.
- I'm not bad , Stiles, I'm trying to protect you-
Stiles made a ferocious gaze at him.
- I don't need protection-
Scott laughed a lot.
- You think you don't! But you do!! Listen, there is something you don't know about Derek. But I won't be the one to tell you-
Stiles got interested immediately.
- Tell me about it, if it's really true-
- I'm gonna introduce you to someone that will explain all to you! Then you will finally understand-
Stiles was very confused. He didn't say a word till they got next to the forest. They got out of the car, and he started walking following Scott.
They walked until they got to a big clearing into the woods. Stiles looked around him, and he saw something strange. A lot of violet flowers were on the ground, and they looked disintegrated from the inside.
- Now we wait here- Scott said
- Wait for what?- Stiles answered, but the friend ignored him, and just stayed quiet.
A couple of minutes later, a man appeared from behind a tree. He looked very scary, and wore a long orange tunic with a hood.
Scott went towards him, and Stiles silently followed.
When they were near the man, he smiled. Stiles saw his face, and his body shuddered. He had very intense green eyes, and a sharp look on his face.
- Hi, Stiles- the man said, outstretching his hand.
Stiles was terrified.
- How do you know my name?-
The man smiled.
- It's not important. The only important thing is what kind of man you are. Something big is gonna happen, if we don't prevent it-
Stiles was confused. He was sure that that man was one of the Confessors, as Derek called them, but now he was saying that they were meant to save people, not hurt them.
- What do you mean? I know you are one of the bad guys! You can't pretend with me!-
The man laughed.
- We want to summon Arkalus, the Protector. He is the only one who can protect us from the fury of the DARKWOLF-
Scott looked at Stiles, who wasn't understanding very well.
The Confessor looked at Stiles, and then he handed him a little book.
- Read this. It's a very old book, and it will tell you what you need to know-
Stiles was shocked.
- What is the Darkwolf?-
Scott gave him a very serious look.
- It's pure darkness. When the heart of a wolf is devastated, depressed and aggressive, all of his internal light can turn into darkness. And if that wolf has great power, he can become virtually unstoppable-
Stiles was even more shocked.
- Who is he?- he asked.
He looked at the confessors for an answer, but he looked at Scott.
- He is Derek- Scott said, with a low voice.
- WHAT???- Stiles said – It's impossible! It can't be him!-
- Now you understand why I tried to keep you away from him?- Scott said.
Stiles thought for some seconds, then he nodded.
- I still can't believe it, but i understand why you acted like this-
Tysiące ebooków i audiobooków
Ich liczba ciągle rośnie, a Ty masz gwarancję niezmiennej ceny.
Napisali o nas:
Nowy sposób na e-księgarnię
Czytelnicy nie wierzą
Legimi idzie na całość
Projekt Legimi wielkim wydarzeniem
Spotify for ebooks