Ebooka przeczytasz w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Odsłuch ebooka (TTS) dostępny w abonamencie „ebooki+audiobooki bez limitu” w aplikacji Legimi na:
Table of Contents
Tips To Enhance & Harmonize Any Home Or Business
What Is Feng Shui?
Feng Shui (pronounced fung shway) is an ancient Chinese practice that involves art and science. It has been around for thousands of years. The practice relies on the laws of heaven and earth to help people balance their energies within a space. This is to help them receive fortune and health.
The word “feng” means wind and “shui” means water. Therefore Feng Shui means “wind water”. The local Chinese people place wind that is gentle and water that is clear in one setting. It is to represent good health and harvest.
Feng Shui prides itself on thinking that the land includes Chi. The work Chi has to do with energy. Back in ancient times, the local Chinese people claimed that the energy of the land would be good or bad for others.
Feng Shui comes from the Taoist ideals in order to deal with nature. Taoism deals with religious and philosophical beliefs. Taoism has a strong influence in Asia.
Taoism is also responsible for birthing yin and yang concepts. Yin and yang deal with opposite aspects of a phenomenon or comparing two phenomena. They represent quality in regard to correspondence which is found in most areas of Chinese science and philosophy. An example of this would be ancient Chinese medicine.
In addition to that, the main five Feng Shui elements are also derived from Feng Shui. When doing a Feng Shui analysis, the Compass and the Ba-Gua are used. The Ba-Gua is a grid that is created in the shape of an octagon.
This grid has symbols of the I Ching. In fact, Feng Shui is based on this premise. In order for you to connect the areas of your home with Feng Shui, you need to understand the concept of Ba-Gua.
The compass is also known as “lo-pan”, works to gain additional information about a facility. The magnetic needle is surrounded by concentric rings that are strategically placed. The word “lo” means everything and “pan” means bowl. Lo-pan is used to open the mysteries of the universe.
When learning Feng Shui, you have to start off at the basic level in order for you to understand the entire process. After you had a good understanding Feng Shui on the basic level, you will get phenomenal results. The results will affect how you perceive Feng Shui. You will want to use it on a regular basis in your home and your business.
When engaged with Feng Shui, you will need cures in order to have a better life. There are different things that can be used to achieve this. Here are five of them:
Some of the methods are easy to use; however, when it comes to the main part of it, it can take a while, like several years to get the hang of it. Learning Feng Shui is not as easy as people may think it to be.
For this type of setting, you should always start from the beginning with the basics, then move your way up. It makes it easy for you and others to follow along. Then you can make gradual steps to the advances phases of Feng Shui. To get you started, here are some things that you can implement:
• Air and light of good quality– You should have this in your home in order to master the Feng Shui principles. You can benefit from having good Chi when you incorporate both of them.
In order to operate this principle, it’s a good idea to allow natural light into your home. The windows should be open on a frequent basis. If you’re a plant lover, invest in some air purifying plants for Feng Shui.
• Ba-Gua– Use the compass to activate the energy map in your home. When you connect with your Ba-Gua, you will find out which areas or rooms in your home are connected with the Feng Shui concept.
• Get rid of clutter – You should discard everything that doesn’t mean anything to you or reminds you of bad events or feelings in your life. If you have a lot of clutter, all of it can’t be removed overnight.
After it’s done, you will feel like a heavy burden has been removed from your shoulders. This is a very important thing to do because you will have a release. It will also be easier for you to move to the next phase.
• Five Elements– Get familiar with the five elements of Feng Shui. For certain areas, some elements will need to be stronger. This depends on what you’re trying to attract in your life. It also depends on what area of your home you’re looking to implement Feng Shui.
• Birth Element– Wood and Fire are considered elements and along with that you will need a color to correspond with the elements. In addition to that, you will need to incorporate shapes to match the element and color for Feng Shui.
The Five Elements Of Feng Shui