Uzyskaj dostęp do tej i ponad 60000 książek od 6,99 zł miesięcznie
From bestselling author and registered nurse, Summer Accardo, RN, comes this ultimate guide to essential oils and aromatherapy.The extraordinary healing powers of essential oils and aromatherapy are endless, but it's difficult to know what to do or where to start if you're inexperienced. With The Essential Oils Ultimate Guide, you can practice holistic and natural healing without the cost, struggles, or complications of consulting practitioners or taking medications that may cause side effects. The Essential Oils Ultimate Guide Contains Every Conceivable Use For Essential Oils And Aromatherapy That You'll Need In Your Everyday Life!Learn How Aromatherapy And Essential Oils Can Manage Everything From Basic First Aid To Treating Chronic Health Conditions.Refreshing Essential Oils And Aromatherapy are your answers to holistically relieving just about any ailment under the sun.This Ultimate Guide To Aromatherapy Will Show You: How essential oils and aromatherapy can ease depression, sadness, worry and anxiety. Which essential oils relieve migraine headaches and back pain. How essential oils and aromatherapy can help you sleep like a baby. Why essential oils and aromatherapy may work better than medications to heal your ailments. How essential oils and aromatherapy can help you with your weight loss struggles. How essential oils and aromatherapy can even benefit your pets.This book discusses aromatherapy and essential oils in terms that are easy to understand and practical.Learn how to unlock the healing powers of aromatherapy and essential oils today!Unleash the therapeutic health and healing benefits with The Essential Oils Ultimate Guide.Buy Now! Keywords: essential oils, essential oils and aromatherapy, aromatherapy, essential oils book, essential oils for pets, essential oils for dogs, essential oils for anxiety, essential oils for weight loss, anxiety relief, anxiety workbook, anxiety and depression, mood disorders, anxiety, holistic healing, alternative therapies, holistic health, health books, medical books, alternative medicine books, herbal remedies, natural remedies, home remedies, healthy living, happiness books, self help books, diabetes books, natural healing, essential oils, essential oils and aromatherapy, aromatherapy books, aromatherapy, essential oils books, alternative medicine, mindfulness meditation, holistic healing, herbal medicine, happiness books, motivational books, menoopause symptoms, menopause, arthritis, asthma, anxiety and depression, massage, apple cider vinegar, alternative medicine, complementary medicine, paleo diet, weight loss after 50, high blood pressure, pregnancy books, natural healing, natural remedies, homeopathic medicine, high cholesterol, lower cholesterol naturally, belly fat diet, how to lose belly fat, health books, health book, massage, mindfulness, mindfulness meditation, acupuncture, acupressure, acid reflux, relaxation, motivation, motivational books, medical books, self-help books, happiness books, happiness. parenting, parenting books, lower blood pressure naturally, diffuser essential oils aromatherapy, diet programs, diet program, ketogenic diet, anti inflammatory diet, paleo diet, smoothie recipes, low carb recipes, yoga, massage oils, meditation, massage, Reiki, tantric massage, herbal remedies, anxiety, self improvement, time management, confidence, pregnancy guides, DIY beauty recipes, productivity, lifehacks, life hacks, personal transformation, organic skin care, carrier for essential oils, essential oils for panic attacks
Ebooka przeczytasz w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Liczba stron: 60
Odsłuch ebooka (TTS) dostepny w abonamencie „ebooki+audiobooki bez limitu” w aplikacjach Legimi na:
The Ultimate Guide To Essential Oils And Aromatherapy
Aromatherapy Essential Oils: 7 Important Things You Should Know
Aromatherapy Massage Oils
Aromatherapy and Back Pain
Aromatherapy - Scent Through Your Skin
Benefits of Aromatherapy
Safety Precautions When Using Essential Oils
Not Just For People
No part of this book may be distributed or reproduced in any way, shape or form, without prior written approval by the author.
The information included in this book is for educational purposes only. It is not intended to be a substitute for professional or medical advice. The reader of this book should always consult his or her medical healthcare provider to determine if the information in this book is appropriate for their own situation.
Furthermore, if readers of the book have concerns or questions regarding a treatment plan, diet, exercise regimen or medical condition, they need to consult their healthcare providers. The information in the book is not advice, and should not be taken as such. Always consult with your healthcare provider prior to exercising, dieting, or considering alternative treatments, home remedies or new diets.
Researchers do not fully understand how aromatherapy works, however, some scientific experts believe that the sense of smell may play an important role in altering certain physiological changes at the cellular level.
Smell receptors in your nose may communicate with certain parts of your brain known as the hippocampus and the amygdala. These integral parts of your brain serve as storehouses for your emotions and your memories.
When a person breathes in the essential oil molecules, researchers believe that they have the potential to stimulate the hippocampus and the amygdala, which are the parts of the brain that influence your physical, mental, and emotional health.
Scientific studies show that lavender has the potential to stimulate cellular activity in your amygdala in the same way that anti-anxiety medications work. In addition, other studies conclude that certain molecules from essential oils might interact with enzymes or hormonal function.
Aromatherapy is commonly used in a variety of different settings, including hospitals and health spas. It is used to treat a number of conditions including pain, mood disorders, and to promote relaxation. Essential oils such as bergamot, lavender, orange, rose, sandalwood and lemon have been shown to relieve depression, anxiety and stress.
A few clinical studies have suggested that when therapeutic essential oils such as frankincense, lavender, and rose were used on pregnant women, they felt less fear and anxiety, and had stronger senses of well-being.
The women also required less pain medication during their deliveries. In addition, many of these patients reported that using peppermint oil relieved the nausea and vomiting that often accompanies labor.
Most inhaled and topical essential oils are considered safe. Because some essential oils are toxic, they should never be taken by mouth unless you are under the direct supervision of an experienced, trained professional.
Because cinnamon and other essential oils contain high levels of phenols, they can cause skin irritation, and should be combined with water or base oils such sesame or almond oils.
Certain animal studies have suggested that the active ingredients in some essential oils have the potential to interact with a number of medications. It is not known, however, if these animal studies translate into the same results with humans.
Eucalyptus essential oil may cause certain medications to lose their effectiveness. These medications include seizure medications, medications used in the treatment of narcolepsy, and those used to treat attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
In test tube studies, certain chemical compounds from different essential oils have demonstrated strong antifungal and antibacterial properties.
Evidence also suggests that certain citrus essential oils may help strengthen the immune system, while peppermint oil might improve digestion. Sage, fennel, aniseed, and clary sage all have estrogen-like properties, which may help to relieve symptoms of menopause and premenstrual syndrome. Studies in humans, however, are lacking.
Other conditions that may be helped by aromatherapy essential oils include:
Alopecia areata (hair loss)
Stress and anxiety
Abdominal distress and constipation
Sleep deprivation and insomnia
Itching from renal dialysis
Psoriasis and eczema
Aromatherapy massage is a very popular method of using aromatherapy essential oils because it works in a few different ways all at the same time. Skin absorbs the essential oils, while you also breathe them in. In addition to these, you also experience the healing physical therapy properties of the massage itself.
Variables that can influence the safety of aromatherapy essential oils include:
1. The quality of essential oil being used: Adulterated oils increase the risk of an adverse reaction, and therefore, the need for genuine, pure, and authentic essential oils very important.
2. The chemical composition of the essential oil: Essential oils that are high in aldehydes such as citral and citronella, as well as phenols such as eugenol and cinnamic aldehyde may cause dermal, or skin reactions. Essential oils high in these substances should be diluted before applying to the skin.
3. The methods of application: Essential oils can be applied to the skin (dermal application), diffused, inhaled, or in certain situations, taken internally. Each method has safety issues that need to be addressed. The inhalation method of delivery presents a very low risk level to most people. This is the case even in a very small room, and even assuming that 100% of evaporation occurs, the concentration for any essential oils are not likely to reach dangerous levels or vapors.
Prolonged exposure of one hour or more to high concentrations of essential oil vapor could lead to headaches, dizziness, lethargy and nausea.
4. Dilution or dosage to be used: Most aromatherapy essential oil blends are typically between 1 and 5% dilutions, which typically do not raise a safety concern. As the dilution increases, potential dermal reactions occur, depending upon the essential oil being used, the method of application, and other variables that are related to the person's sensitivity levels. Excessive usage of aromatherapy essential oils may cause adverse reactions, irritation or other undesired reactions because of their lipophilic nature.
5. The integrity of the skin: Broken, inflamed, damaged or diseased skin is typically more sensitive to aromatherapy essential oils and therefore, may be more prone to skin reactions. It may be dangerous to apply undiluted essential oils to inflamed or damaged skin. When these circumstances are present, the skin condition may get worse because larger amounts of the essential oil may be absorbed. The risk of skin sensitivity reactions is also higher.
6. The client's age: Infants and toddlers, as well as and young children are more susceptible to the effects of aromatherapy essential oils. Also, certain essential oils should be avoided altogether for this specific population, because they may contain Peppermint and methyl salicylate. Elderly people may also more skin sensitivities, and therefore, lower dilution or concentration may be indicated.
Tysiące ebooków i audiobooków
Ich liczba ciągle rośnie, a Ty masz gwarancję niezmiennej ceny.
Napisali o nas:
Nowy sposób na e-księgarnię
Czytelnicy nie wierzą
Legimi idzie na całość
Projekt Legimi wielkim wydarzeniem
Spotify for ebooks