Uzyskaj dostęp do tej i ponad 60000 książek od 6,99 zł miesięcznie
The bestselling author of phenomenally successful and continually vital The E-Myth Revisitedpresents the next big step in entrepreneurial management and leadership with E-Myth Mastery. A practical, real-world program that is implemented real-time into your business, Gerber begins by engaging the reader in understanding why the entrepreneur is so critical to the success of any enterprise, no matter how small or large it may be, and why the mindset of an entrepreneur is so integral to the operating reality of the organization, of the small business, and the enterprise. He then covers seven essential skills: Leadership Marketing Money Management Lead Conversion Lead Generation Client Fulfilment Each of these seven skills is presented through a specific training module with corresponding tests and exercises that explain the content and principles to be learned, provide case studies and examples, as well as worksheets for applying those ideas to the business. Gerber ties it all together by helping readers put the pieces together in an E-Myth Business, an E-Myth Practice and an E-Myth Enterprise. This is the book that will show you the difference between being an entrepreneur versus doing a job, how to get money when the bank won't give it to you, how to expand your customer base when big business moves in down the street, how to develop the best people when you can't afford to pay them competitive wages, how to increase the predictability of what your business is able to promise, and then how to keep that promise, every single time, no matter where you are or what you're doing. Mastery is a business development program that helps you turn your company into a world-class operation...into a turn-key money machine!
Ebooka przeczytasz w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Liczba stron: 28
Odsłuch ebooka (TTS) dostepny w abonamencie „ebooki+audiobooki bez limitu” w aplikacjach Legimi na:
The e-myth credo is: "Don't spend all your time working in your business; work on your building your business as well". To do that in practice and to build a world class business around entrepreneurial principles, there are seven essential disciplines to master: To be more specific, there are four key building blocks you can use to close the credibility gap between what you say and what you do:
An entrepreneur has to be willing to wear the mantle of a leader. You have to be willing to get out front and make decisions, even if that entails making some mistakes along the way. The only way to create a world class company is to lead your people in the right direction.
Specifically, leaders do two key things:
1. They turn their vision into reality by developing a business plan that works.
2. They develop indicators which show how the business is performing over time.
■ Create a mental picture of the plan's impact.
■ Outline your business plan.
■ Prepare a binder and gather materials.
■ Identify what you need to produce.
■ Run some planning meetings to develop what you require to round out your plan.
■ Produce a "final" version of your plan.
■ Develop an ongoing change mechanism.
A business plan provides direction, clarity and relevance for what happens on a day-to-day basis. A good business plan will link the work of your business with your vision, and bring everything into reality. The plan will generate relevance for everything you do.
The key steps in developing a robust business plan are:
1. Have a clear mental image of the passion and enthusiasm you need your plan to generate for your people.
2. Create a draft outline of the business plan you need to develop. Most likely, your business plan will have a section on each of the seven disciplines of world class companies.
3. Take a ring binder and start assembling your business plan. This way you can move sections easily, rewrite sections one at a time and make improvements.
4. Once you've gathered all the materials you have, you need to identify what you need to produce and decide who will be responsible to get the information that's required.
5. Now you can run a planning meeting where everyone gets together and discusses what's required. This is also your opportunity to ensure there is consistency throughout.
6. To keep things moving forward, set dates by which each section of the business plan will be bedded down and finalized. Stress you can always change and adapt further in the future, but you do want to avoid "analysis paralysis"--where people never get around to finishing things off. Produce your final version of the business plan.
7. Create a mechanism by which ongoing changes and updates can be made to your business plan. Unexpected developments will crop up. Changes in the marketplace will mean that you need to update your business plan periodically. Make it easy for the plan to be updated quarterly, monthly or even more frequently. That way, the business plan will retain its relevance rather than being seen as something that is hopelessly out of touch with current demands and requirements.
Tysiące ebooków i audiobooków
Ich liczba ciągle rośnie, a Ty masz gwarancję niezmiennej ceny.
Napisali o nas:
Nowy sposób na e-księgarnię
Czytelnicy nie wierzą
Legimi idzie na całość
Projekt Legimi wielkim wydarzeniem
Spotify for ebooks