Uzyskaj dostęp do tej i ponad 60000 książek od 6,99 zł miesięcznie
This text and card-reading practice is aimed at beginners and professionals. With many matches with practical examples of all the major arcana, and in a language accessible to all, the author not only explains the practical examples, but tells the reader the method that can be used to interpret several matches of the major arcana Tarot cards, and what can happen to a spread based on different arrangements of the cards, and whether they be right-side up or reversed. The matches are analyzed for all 22 major arcana. Antares Stanislas is a professional astrologer and card reader with more than 20 years experience.Giampiero, Artist’s Name Antares Stanislas is known for his many activities and articles on the web but also for his publications on the Tarot, Astrology,and predictions published in advance of the events that then occurred.Such as are documented in Facebook posts or Youtube videos, and reported on social profiles on Facebook.Antares Stanislas is an astrologer, card reader, and researcher from over 20 years. http://astroamore2000.altervista.org
Ebooka przeczytasz w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Liczba stron: 106
Odsłuch ebooka (TTS) dostepny w abonamencie „ebooki+audiobooki bez limitu” w aplikacjach Legimi na:
Combinations of the Tarot Major Arcana
Book title: Combinations of the Tarot Major Arcana
Author:GiampieroTirelliin artAntares Stanislas
© 2017, Giampiero Tirelli
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.The reproduction, even partial and by any means,is not allowedwithout the previous authorization in written by the author.
The High Priestess
The Wheel of Fortune
The Hanged Man
This text continues my chain of publications dedicated to the practice of card reading. Thematchesbetween the Tarot cards and their interpretation are at the core of this work. I will consider only the major arcana in order to make this an easy purchase for those who read only with the first 22 Tarot cards, and there are many who do so. In anotherwork,I’ll discuss the completematchesregarding both the major and minor arcana for those using the entire Tarot deck. I again make this choice after having achieved success in the previous publication concerning the meaning of the Tarot cards where the text on the major arcana was separated from that of the minor arcana, to later be united in a third book. In thisway,I can respond to every economic and personal need: neophyte, professional, those merely curious, etc.
I’ll begin by explaining why I use the term“match”instead of“combinations”: SIMPLE COMBINATIONS: Let’s consider a set of 4 elements (a, b, c, d) and this time let’s set a number less than or equal to 4, for example 2. We can see that there are 6 different groups of these elements taken 2 by 2: ab-ac-ad-bc-bd-cd. As you can see in these six groups, the groupba-ca-da-cb-db-dc does not appear. This means, bringing everything back to the Tarot, that if I study theFool+Magiciancombination I must also study theMagician+Foolas well. To account for thisobservation,we must refer to the dispositions: the simple combinations differ because, in this case, even those which differ only in the order of the elements, for example ab andba, are considered different groups. We always consider our unit consisting of 4 elements (a, b, c, d) and we write the simple arrangements of these 4 elements taken 2 by 2: ab-ba-ac-ca-ad-da-bc-cb-bd-db-cd-dc. For the twenty-two major arcana which we will study, some matches of two or three we have 462 total dispositions, while assuming matches of three, we will have a total of 9240 dispositions to study. The reader will understand from these numbers that it will therefore be difficult to find a text that analyzes all of these possibilities. In addition, I do not think it makes sense to do this for the simple reason that by analyzing the Tarot cards two or three at a time, we will better understand a sequence (or a spread) of seven or more cards, whichis the practice of many card readers when they carry out a reading. As always it is important to understand how the cards interact with each other and what the final outcome that can result from two or three cards and not seven (859,541,760 dispositions of which no one will analyze in a text). Staying with the example of aseven-cardspread, we know that within it there is almost surely a time interval: past-present-future, sometimes only present-future. It is already included, therefore, in each sequential spread, an interpretation stage that leads to a reading of more two and three card matches.
I will also point out that within the number of possible and calculated matches, we haven’tconsideredthe fact that each card could be drawn either right-side up or reversed. Those who follow me and know where I stand on this issue will understand that this is not a trivial matter. In my way of seeing the Tarot, whether a card is right-side up or reversed is very important. In simple terms, to the possible match ab-baone should add the possibility that A or B are drawn reversed. This means that the numbers calculated in the preceding pages are surely destined to increase. To assist you in better understanding my thinking on this matter, as usual I’ll give you an example that is worth a thousand words. If I consider that A=Magician and B=Fool, then we can have these possible draws that in an interpretive sense are all different: Fool + Magicianwill not be interpreted in the same way as Magician + Fool, and the same if I add Magician reversed + Fool or Fool reversed + Magician or Fool reversed + Magician reversed or Magician reversed + Fool reversed. You will be able to note through the practical examples of the book that sometimes there are substantial differences, at other times only the nuances will change but not the final result of the consultation. The interpretations which I will give to the suggested matches will sometimes be practical, and at other times be more introspective. This is to make you understand the sense of the match,which is that which assumes value.It is not possibleto list, for obvious reasons of space, the interpretation of the individualmatchesfor each area of our lives, such as and among others: work, love, money, etc.
Unlike my previous books, I won’t insert the images of the Tarot cards since for me it is not essential since we don’t need to explain their meaning through the symbols or iconography of the cards. For me, then, each deck and its individual major arcana cards, although there are different figures, assumes the same meaning being the Tarot Numerology, Kabbalah,etc., that is an expression of universal values that cannot differ except through the customization action taken by an author of a deck.
- the Fool followed by the Magician: the match is not positive,even thoughthe Magician can make us suppose that the client has the tools for a new initiative or life path in work or emotionally or in theareathat is the focus of the question, the Fool card should make us understand that the whole matter is topped off with some inexperience and in limited cases by a certain superficiality.
- the Fool reversed followed by the Magician: as you’ll notice, the match islikethe previous one and this to demonstrate my method of interpretation. As I’ve written, there are thousands of matches and it is important to form over time a reading method rather than waiting an author that will put together impossible publications that explain all. In this case the spread is negative, the reversed card indicates that initiatives or a beginning will soon end. While in theprevious spread the match left some hopes, with the admonition to be more responsible, in this one we are dealing with ways of being or behaviors that do not relate to the positive characteristics of the Magician, it is misleading. It is a mistake to think that it being the last positive card drawn will result in an equally positive answer. Sometimes we should not always think in terms of positive or negative but to take note that there exists a gray color in addition to white (positive) and black (negative). In the cases examined the first will be comparable to some kind of gray,while the second to black.
- the Fool followed by the Moon reversed: one is pursuing the wrong path and the situation created or evolving will bring many doubts and problems with the possibility of disturbances. The reader should have an elastic mind and intuition to understand what I write for the answers. Where the question concerns love,then the reader will report that the current situation or the one in the near future will be very confusing, not excluding that for at least one of the partners there are some hidden situations. Same thing if they ask a question about a business partner.
- the Fool followed by the Wheel of Fortune: this match bodes better, in this case the Wheel indicates that the action of the Fool card will lead to a change in the situation. Often when the Wheel card appears as the card last drawn, it is useful to draw another to understand the final direction this change or evolution will take. I do not often do so because then comes the concern of extract two or three more. If it happens that I draw, for example, the Hermit, I can still remain undecided on the answer and then draw another. In thesecases,I prefer to decide at the beginning to choose to draw 7 cards and so there will only be 7. In this case,I would have stopped at these two cards indicating a change or evolution in action determined by one’s sudden action or that occurs due to external factors. For example, if one is expecting a letter or call that is delayed,it is likely that it will be received through one’s action or one will receive information about it. Whether such communications are positive or negative will be indicated by those extra cards that some card readers will draw. I, however, usually do another spread. The two choices are subjective, and with experience each one will decide which is best.
- the Fool and the Tower: if you think this spread is negative you are not far wrong, but consider how much worse it could be if one or both were drawnreversed. Many card readers assess the value of the cards only when they are right-side up, and they don’t allow reversed cards in their spreads. While respecting the ideas of others, Imustpoint out as the author of this book that I believe that drawing cards right-side up and reversed is very important. Obviously also interpreting only the cards that are right-side up gives a different result from those who also consider the drawing of reversed cards. However, this argument falls outside the scope of this book but it was correct, and important in my opinion, to make the reader aware of it.
- The Fool followed by the Tower and the Hierophant: we have a person who rejects change and/or responsibility, a conservative person, a situation to which one finds it difficult to adapt.
- the Fool followed by the Devil and the Moon: this puts one on the alert for people or situations which are misleading or unclear. Attention because the more cards which are drawn reversed the more one is likely to suffer serious damage that will be difficult to put right.
- the Fool followed by Justice and the Sun: in this spread one starts from a situation that lacks balance and ends with a ray of sunshine. With respect to the question, one starts from a situation, event, person, who finds his purpose, goal or balance. The spread is positive. I don’t like to speak in terms of positive or negative because card reading is introspection and a lot more, but for my purpose andthespace that is allowed to me, it is important, fundamental, for me to help you understand the concept in the most direct way.
- the Fool followed by Strength and the Moon: this expresses doubts or unresolved events and fears; this, applied to the Fool and Strength, possibly indicates impulsive acts or imprudent actions. In the most intimate aspect, a person who is not in control of the situation or his emotions with respect to the question. There is the possibility that these things will increase if one of the three cards is drawn reversed.
- the Magician followed by Death reversed and the Tower: there is a need to close what had been undertaken and undergo a painful change, but one that we could lead to a better future.
- the Magician followed by the Tower or by Death or by the Devil: this is an indicator of magic for particular questions. Even for those who do not believe in certain things, there are people who turn to a magus or who perform rituals. When you want to know if a person has turned to a magus or preformed rituals, this type ofmatchdoes not exclude this, especially when matched with the Devil and even more so if it is drawn reversed. With theTower,there is an interruption of an initiative or a path, with Death we witness a change of the current situation or the one that is coming.
- the Magician reversed followed by the Lovers: the card of love and of choices doesn’t go well with a reversed card. We will witness passing loves or those not very stable, up to the point of infidelity.
- the Magician followed by Death and the Wheel of Fortune: the spread is positive, there will be a new path to take, or the current path is one that will lead to change. If one of the cards had been drawn reversed, then we’
Tysiące ebooków i audiobooków
Ich liczba ciągle rośnie, a Ty masz gwarancję niezmiennej ceny.
Napisali o nas:
Nowy sposób na e-księgarnię
Czytelnicy nie wierzą
Legimi idzie na całość
Projekt Legimi wielkim wydarzeniem
Spotify for ebooks